Arithi

"Burn! Burn! Burn! Burn!"

"Please!, please, let me go!. Please...."

"Burn the witch!"

"Burn that witch!"

"Please leave mother alone!, please have mercy..."

"Burn that witch!, BURN THAT WITCH!, BURN THAT WITCH!"

"BURN THAT..."

"Burn...."

At the front of the violent crowd, a thin figure could be seen staring wide eyed as the pleading lady was engulfed in flames. The violent flames burnt her thin clothes off as men in the crowd made vulgar remarks about her body. The smell of burnt skin enveloped the air as the crowd laughed and mocked the mother and daughter pair.

"Ha! the witches child. Probably will be a slut like her mother!..."

"The bearer of bad luck is finally gone...."

"Evil be gone...."

*Poff*

"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! MY EYES!!!!!!!!!"

Blood splattered from her face as a rock the size of a fist was thrown at her eyes. Despite all her tears and pleading, not an ounce of sympathy was arroused from the cruel crowd who seemed to enjoy watching her body burn under the violent flames. The dazed figure kneeling in front of the bonfire could only helplessly watch as her beloved mother burnt in the flames. How she wished this was all a bad dream, Alas, this was the cruel reality.

"...I see."

Amy now understood.

"...So this was the truth."

The innocent Amy ended up understanding the cruelty of humans.

"ha!, haha.... hahahahahahhahaaahahahahahhahahahaha......"

She was heartbroken by the ugly truth.

"We are not considered humans. Isn't that odd dear mother?.

"We breath, we eat, we sleep,.... we walk, we talk, we live. All we ever wanted was to live, We did nothing wrong... What have we ever done wrong?.  walk on two feet and we even have two arms!.... We have five fingers and also two eyes. We have nose, ears, mouth... Although we are all the same, we aren't considered as humans!!"

Amy broke down.

"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

With blood red tears flowing from her eyes, she dashed out of the hateful crowd. Hatred, the flames of burning hatred for the race which called themselves 'humans', engulfed her soul. Why should she suffer such injustice. If she had power this would not have happened. If only...

That was it!.

Power.

Power was the key. With power she could have saved mother. With power she would have been treated fairly. With power she could have lived a better life. she needed power. She wanted power....

Endless power.

Arithi.

A perfect name for her. A name that could describe her cravings for endless

Under the light of the bright moonlight, the eight years old Arithi made a choice that changed her fate. 

She stated her journey to endless power.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fun Facts;

(1): Arithi literally means Wish; Desire; or Cravings.