Extra Chapter: Wedding

Okay, so people wanted this chapter for some odd reason.

ATTICUS!

Atticus: *runs in* What did I miss?

Aly: Dude, I did not write this because you were way to busy to actually hang out and help me not butcher your character!

Atticus: Oh, so you missed me? *flirtatious grin*

Aly: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.

Atticus: *yells out the door* I THINK SHE'S COMING AROUND, ZANE!

Zane: *yells back* YOU SAID THAT LAST TIME!

Atticus: *facepalms*

Aly: Let's just get this over with. I LOVE THE DRESS THOUGH!

"Wow," Alexis breathed, staring at your reflection in the mirror.

You were wearing ^^ this dress and carried a bouquet of blue and white flowers

Your mother began to put the finishing touches on your hair. "Let's see," she said. "Something old, we still need that, something new, your dress is new, something borrowed," she touched the snowflake necklace at your throat, "That's Alexis's necklace and your bouquet is blue."

"And a penny in her shoe!" Alexis added, holding up an extra shiny penny. "It's even old." She checked the date. "Wow, 1956! That's definitely your old thing."

You laughed. "So, what's the story behind the penny? You wouldn't just grab any old penny, Lexi."

Alexis laughed. "Atticus really wanted a surfboard when we were little and he saved his money until he had enough. This was the very first penny he ever collected off the street." She crouched and slipped it into your shoe. "There, a little luck."

Suddenly, a knock came at the door. "Hey! Lexi! Open up!"

"In your dreams, Atticus!" Alexis said. "You know it's bad luck to see the bride before the altar!"