one

I grabbed my backpack on the way to my car, as I reached my car I heard my best friends voice from my far away since she's really loud, "DELIA!!" I shouted her name as she ran towards me. Delia, short for Cordelia has been my best friend since grade school. She's always been the loud, soft, yet unique sidekick but she's always been with me and I can't stand a day without her.

"Hey babygirl!" Delia gave me a hug and hopped in my car. Since we were early we went stopped at a coffee shop to get breakfast, I saw a familiar face across the room until I noticed it was Jonathan Brandis. I had a huge crush on him for a while but he never really liked me I have no idea why even though every guy in school is obsessed with me.

I went over to his table and sat in front of him. "Hey Jon! I haven't seen you in a long time." He looked up to see who's talking "oh, hi Ayla." He sighed. "Why are you mad at me?" I pouted "I'm not mad!" he packed up his things and walked to the door, "Jonathan wait i-" "you what? Honestly I can't deal with your bullshit anymore after what you did last year. You're younger than me there's no way we're gonna be a thing. Just get out of this obsession you have of me!" Jonathan snapped out of his mood.

Basically last year I spread a rumor about Jon & I having an 'affair' around the school which made his girlfriend go crazy and break up with him, but I've changed now. "Oh my, that's depressing. Anyways let's head off to school" Delia reminded me that we had school but I was still thinking about Jonathan.

We reached school and I went straight to my locker, beside my locker was my other best friend, Brett."Hey missy, I missed you!" Brett gave me a hug right after "Brett, I missed you so much ahh! So how was your vacation in Paris?" I asked him "it was amazing!! I saw so many good looking guys I wish I brought them though, ah especially this one guy Paul oh god he was gorgeous!" Brett went all gay on me, "did you guys at least get together?" I said "he's 20.... aaand straight.." I laughed at his response and remembered I had English so I got my books and then Brett asked "Ayla did you see Jonathan Brandis today? He got so much taller and good looking!" I shrugged "yeah but he flipped out on me because he's still angry about last year...", "oh don't worry he'll probably move on soon enough" Brett comforted me.

In English class we had a project due next week, so the teacher partnered me up with Caleb, Jonathan's best friend. Caleb's a grade lower than Jonathan which makes him a junior but he takes sophomore English since he needs it to graduate. "When do you want to finish this project?" I asked "why don't we finish it today? We'll get extra marks for bringing it early" he said "yeah that sounds good. Should we do it at my place after school?" I softly asked him "you know what? Why don't you come over instead?" He smiled "yeah sure why don't we meet up beside my locker after school" I nodded

At the end of the day, I met up with Caleb beside my locker. "Ready?" He asked and I nodded. I got in his car and we drove off, "so you live in this neighborhood, it's nice" I said "yeah well it's a small town but I grew up here and I love it". We got in his house and I heard his mom "Caleb is that you?" She walked to check if it is him "oh you brought a girl with you!" He nodded "yeah, mom that's Ayla from my English class, we're going to finish our project", "It's nice to meet you Mrs Keeran" I said "oh no call me Juli darling!" I smiled

After we finished the project, Caleb asked "so my friend Adrianna is having a party tonight do you wanna come? You can bring your friends since she wants more people to come" I thought that since Caleb was friends with Jonathan he could be in the party and I could make it up to him "yeah sure I'd love to".

I hope y'all liked this chapter I'll probably write chapter two later today or tomorrow!!