three

This week has been tough after the party, i might still have feelings for him but i get it, why would he go for someone like me? a sophomore? i've been trying to avoid him all week but it's so hard because he's also avoiding me.

It was around physics class, i saw Jonathan walking down the hall, i continued to avoid him until he came over, i silently gasped in shock because i haven't talked to him since that night, "Hey, could you please give this note to your sister? i haven't seen her in a long time and i just wanted to know how she's doing" he completely ignored everything that happened so he could ask me about my sister? my sister, Luna, who by the way was his girlfriend, the same girl whom i made her break up with Jonathan because of the "affair", "My sister? she moved away with my dad, she lives in new york now... but why did you suddenly think about her after that time?" i said, "Ayla, this is none of your business okay? i just want you to text her or something about this note that's it."

I went back home and i opened the note he left for my sister, "mm@49st 2mrwnite" was all it said, it made no sense whatsoever but i still sent her the text.
"mm@49st 2mrwnite from jonathan" i sent, "♥️♥️♥️♥️" she replied to me, i had no idea why she sent that so i just left her on read.

Later that night, i got an unexpected call from Caleb, "Hey Ayla, sorry for calling you late at night but i wanted to tell you that i just got the email from the teacher about our project and we got an A!!" he said out of excitement, "Yess!! all that effort was worth it then huh?" i said, "yeah yeah, so i was wondering if you'd like to celebrate our A by going on a date with me?" he asked me on a date, that was really unexpected coming from him but i thought why not? i should get my mind off of jonathan anyways so why don't i just give it a try, "Sure, that would be great!" i responded, "right! so i'll talk to you about the date at school?" he said "yeah, i guess i'll talk to you tomorrow" "bye!"

The next morning, i got to school and went over to Cordelia, "Hey, sorry i didn't show up yesterday, i got my period and i was exhausted" She said, "oh no it's fine, i hope you feel better though!" i said "Yeah i'm all good today, thanks! since i'm better today, do you want to go to the cinema tonight or something because i'm so bored", "can't, i got a date tonight!" i said "A DATE? WITH JONATH-" "oh god no, it's just with Caleb" i cut her off "Caleb? the guy from your english class? that's a bit weird" "yesterday you were crying over Jonathan and today you're going out with his best friend? wow" she responded sarcastically "he's a really nice guy and i swear it has nothing to do with Jonathan. He's been really weird lately, apparently he's still not over luna" i said, "no one ever knows the hell's going in his head" she shook her head.

After my talk with Cordelia, i had english class. When i got in, i saw Caleb sitting behind me with a big smile on his face, "Hey! i can't wait to tell you about the date after class" he said "I can't wait to hear all about it after class" i smiled. By the time class ended, i went to Caleb to talk about the date.
"Okay so, i was thinking i should pick you up around 6:30/7?" he asked "works for me! but where are you taking me?" i said "it's a surprise" he smiled "hmm.. okay i guess i like surprise" i smirked

It was almost 7pm, i heard his car horn outside the house, i saw him there dressed in a cute buttoned, plaid shirt with jeans, whereas i wore an off shoulder grey dress because i didn't know what exactly i should wear. "Hey! you look really beautiful" he gave me the sweetest compliment "hi! thank you, you look very handsome as well" i smiled.
-
hii sorry for not uploading the chapters sooner, i've been busy lol but i'm writing the next chapter now so i'll probably publish it soon :))