Rules

1. Respect and Etiquette
Be courteous to your fellow RPers and try not to disrupt the RP as much as possible. This one is basic, guys.

2. No God-Modding
-you cannot control another character. This happens the most in fight scenes, so the rebel password is a random word in another language. Fight scene examples:
❌Cameron grabbed the maid and stabbed her in the upper arm.
✅ Cameron reached for the maid, aiming his dagger at her upper arm.
❌ Alexa fired her gun, hitting the prince in the side.
✅ Alexa fired her gun at the prince's side, hoping for a fatal wound.
This gives whoever is being attacked the chance to react and decide to get hurt or not.

3. Basic English is Your Friend
Proper grammar, spelling and punctuation are a very important. All I ask is that people glance over their posts and make sure they're clearly legible before making the post. We had an issue with this last time, so the select password is a type of ice cream. Its hard two undersand peeple when gramer is wronging.

4. No smut
I'm not saying take it to a different chain. I'm not saying take it to PM. I'm saying not to do it. Guards, your password is an emoji. Please, please, please just timeskip and move on.

5. Be creative! Be dramatic! Be original!
Please, no America copies, and don't try to follow the same plot as the book. Cause some drama! Don't be nice! Try making a mean girl, or using a faceclaim that isn't overused (Emily Rudd...😑)