Many Changes

I was never one to hang with the crowds. I didn't even really like parties that much. Why did I go to Jake Morrisons party that night? I have no idea, but what I do know is nothing will ever be the same since that night and there is no changing the past.

Tomorrow I'm going to East Hartford High School in Hartford, Connecticut. My siblings, Natalia and Rodrigo , my dad and I moved to Hartford, Connecticut because my dad saw no reason to stay in our old place in Augusta, Maine; he also thought a new change of scenery would do the family some good.

Starting over can be tough and I don't just get worried I get anxious. There is a secret I've been keeping, but if anyone finds out there's a chance I'll be very hated. I don't have a plan for tomorrow but I hope people here aren't like the people at my old school. Being through everything I've been through these past six months you'd understand better.

My dad likes to say don't dwell on the past, work towards the future. He puts on a brave and happy face on for my siblings and I everyday. Ever since my mom died from lung cancer five years ago he's tried to be strong. I know he misses her a lot and so do I, and sometimes I wish she was here to give me motherly advice. I've learned how to cope with my anger and sadness, it's not fair.

Natalia and Rodrigo are twins they're only in eighth grade. I have an older brother Mario but he's in the Marines and had an older sister Fatima, but I won't get in to much detail with her. At the end of the day I just want my siblings to never face what I've faced.

    WARNING
The story touches on much about serious and more explicit topics and there might be some explicit language.
Updates
Once a week
Ranging from 350- 800 words.