7

annewheeler: day off and a much needed heart to heart with @lettielutz❤️

user 1: heart to heart? r u ok?

user 2: love youuu

user 3: hope ur ok

greatestbarnum: enjoy your day of ladies

wdwheeler: what is wrong? call me

user 1: @wdwheeler is it about phillip

charitybarnum: gorgeous💕

user 2: @mrcarlyle whats happened between you two

annewheeler: im fine guys dont worry💕

REAL LIFE

Anne was stressed, she loved being in the show and she loved the fans. But she could not handle the hate, every time someone said something mean she took it to heart, it really affected her. Ever since the first time she saw Phillip she hasnt been able to stop thinking about him, but even their small exchanges on instagram have caused a mass of hate and drama, there is no way they could ever be together.

The small girl waited outside the coffee shop for her friend to arrive, keeping her hood up hoping nobody noticed her. Soon enough Lettie arrived and the two women went inside to finally talk.

"Whats been up with you?" Lettie asked, concern filling her face at the younger girl, who she considered as family. Anne sighed,

"I don't even know where to begin'

"You like him don't you?" Lettie grinned, knowing her friend was infatuated with the new ring master.

"No I just-"

"Don't lie to me Anne Wheeler"

"Fine, I do." she admitted, putting her face in her hands.

"Whats got you so down then? He obviously likes you back honey" she smiled, she (and everyone else) has noticed the looks the two shared. It was only Anne that was oblivious.

"It would never work, I would ruin his reputation" she sighed, defeated.

"Girl, he is known for being a party animal and a player, what reputation are you ruining?" she tried to express to the curly haired girl, "besides who cares what other people think?"

"He will, his parents will."