Lloyd×Reader_ how you meet

Your pov:

"Mom!" You yelled into the kitchen. "Yes sweety?!" Your mom hollered back. You were sprawled out on the couch watching TV. You have the flu and your constantly paging your mom to come and help. "When is dinner ready?!" You hollered while clutching your stomach. Everytime you said something, it made your stomach hurt even more than it already does. Honostly, you don't know why you want food. Generally when your sick, people don't want anything to eat so that they don't feel like they're about to die! It's like an awesome super power! Getting to eat while being sick. It doesn't make you feel like wanting to throw up... sometimes. Ugh! Your still waiting for a response! Ok, your generally a nice person but this is what happens when you don't eat. You get cranky! "It will be ready in a few minutes dear!" Finally she says something! You can here your stomach growl. Great! Now it hurts twice as bad! Your stomachache is killing you more than you utter starvation! You've been sick ever since this morning and it's now the afternoon. Your just happy it's summer break. But it is surprising that your sick during this season. You can't go anywhere without feeling sick like this, but sometimes you like to take a walk in the park. You've kinda been feeling anxious with cabin fever. You want to do something since you've been lying around on the couch all day. Hmm, maybe you can go for a stroll in the park after dinner, but you'll have to hurry cause it's going to get dark soon.

Dinner was served on the table and you turned off the TV while hoisting yourself up off the couch. We were having a breakfast dinner which was filled with a wonderful aroma of pancakes, bacon, eggs, fruit, and other deliciousness coming from the kitchen. It started to make your mouth water. "Thank you mom, it looks delicious!" You cheered. You started off with fruit on a stack of four pancakes and a glass of orange juice. This is like a full on buffet! "Thank you deary, I made it special for you!" She gushed. You scarfed it down in about 20 minutes and made your way to the scrambled eggs and a bowl of berries with toast. You finished and guzzled down the rest of the orange juice and stopped to breathe. You looked at the clock and saw your mom left the table and is now on the couch. It took you roughly 50 minutes to eat and its starting to get dark outside! Oh no! You need to get ready fast! "Hey mom? Can I go to the park? I'll be super quick!" I pleaded. "I really need to get some fresh air and stretch so I can have a good night's rest." "Of course! But I want you back before 10:30 ok?" You looked at the clock that read 9:20. Perfect! Just enough time to get there stay for a bit. "Ok! Thanks. Love you mom, bye!" You said while you hugged her. You grabbed your phone from the counter and walked out the door.

You reached the park and scanned the area for a quiet place to walk. You spotted a trail near the lake and went over to check it out. Nobody seems to be here so you made your way down the path a few yards when you felt the pain in your stomach grow. Uh oh! This isn't good, it must be your food digesting! You tried to walk it off but it was persistent and kept adding more pressure to your stomach. You stopped for a moment in the middle of the trail to try and stop the pain but it wouldn't. You feel like throwing up now. "Why did I eat so much?" You muttered. You stepped to the side of the trail by the water and got down on your knees. It feels like your pregnant! All of a sudden you haunch over and begin to puke out you dinner. You barfed till you were just gagging. You feel so much more relieved after that. You stayed on your knees for a second and peered out at the water. You slowly got up when you heard a loud voice from behind you, "Miss, are you ok?" You freaked out, causing you to trip over your foot while you were turning to see who it was. You fell backwards and into the water causing a huge splash that got all over the stranger who was just an innocent victim at the time.

You sat there in the water for a minute while trying to figure out what had just happened. You were shocked and felt your face creep with heat. You were so embarrassed! You quickly got up which kinda made you feel a little dizzy and trudged yourself out of the water. "Oh my God! Are you alright?!" A male voice exclaimed while helping you out of the water. "Yah, im fine. Thanks." You said while you looked at him. He was a Blond boy with shaggy hair and about your age with emerald green eyes. He was wearing a green hoodie and cargo pants, he is actually kinda cute. "That was some disaster. What even happened?" He quickly asked, looking worried. "I tripped over myself and fell into the water, sorry if splashed water on you." I stated quickly. He said how he saw you were throwing up and wanted to make sure you were fine. You told him how you ate too much and how you were sick, after that, you introduced ourselves. He looked surprised but concerned once you told him about your problem. You started walking down the trail some more while talking and admiring the trees and lake. He said his name was Lloyd. Huh. You've never heard that name before, but you like it. You started shivering from the chilling breeze. "Are you cold?" He asked. "Yah, a little bit." You said gazing up at the stars. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around you. He was wearing a white t-shirt which left an amazing view of his muscular arms. You started blushing and looked away. You yawned and told him you should be getting home. You turned around and started walking back the way you came. Maybe you could give him your number so you could get to know each other more. You grabbed out your phone and saw that it was 10:25. Crap! You told him that you had to leave right away because of the time and what your mom had requested. Mom's gonna be mad! Maybe you can make it in time if you run home.

Lloyd's pov:

Y/n told me she had to leave because her mom told her to be home by 10:30. I didn't really want her to go. I liked hanging out with her even though we just met. She handed me back my jacket and told me she was gonna run for it. She was about to take off sprinting when I grabbed her arm. I started blushing. "Hey! Um... do you want to swap numbers?" I asked rather nervously. "Oh, yah. Sure! Here, you can put your number in my phone." She beamed while handing me her phone. I handed her mine and added my contact as "Lloyd(future bestie)" I smiled and handed her phone back as she gave me mine. I said goodbye and watched her sprint down the trail and back to onto the street. Wow. She is so cool! She seems pretty smart and nice, and she is really pretty. I hope we can become friends and know each other more.

Y/n's pov:

You sprinted across the street towards your house and checked the time. Oh no! It's 10:35! What are you going to do if mom gets mad?! Shes probably going to ground you! You bounded up the steps and quickly opened the door. You hollered out to your mom that you were home and said sorry for being late. She warned you not to do it again and you walked down the hall towards your room. You're winded and still a little sick feeling. But you're proud of yourself for doing all that. You opened the bedroom door and flopped on your bed. You checked your phone and smiled at the contact name he put in. You turned off your phone and doze off to sleep asleep.

A/N:

Sorry if this was a bit crappy😂 im not the best writer but I'm trying hard to better myself. Let me know in the comments if I should change anything. I will be updating at least once every week and I hope you enjoy this and the next parts to come!

Byeeeee😁