Hanging out// realization

Btw, y/n knows about your ninja being, well, a ninja!

Lloyd

"Y/n!" Lloyd hollers at you. "What?" you ask while looking off into the woods. You went hiking with Lloyd at Mt. Crest(idk if that's a real place) and you were almost at the summit. You are behind him a bit because you're out of shape. Lloyd was standing at a clearing, admiring the view. "This... is breathtaking" he said while looking mesmerized. The breeze was making his hair swish around. You caught up and stood right by him. The view is georgious! You put your head on his shoulder and butterflies formed in your stomach. Why do I feel like this? you thought. Maybe you like him?! He is really nice and cute. But what if I'm..... falling for him? You peered up at Lloyd and saw him blushing a little. You turned around and walked over to a Huckleberry bush. You picked some and popped a couple in your mouth. You gave the rest to Lloyd and suggested to keep on climbing.

~ time skip ~

You reached the view point and spotted some boulders at the edge of the cliff. You climbed up the rock and looked down. Wow! That must be a 2,000 ft drop! I can't beleive we hiked all the way up here! You thought. Lloyd climbed up the rock and sat next to you. "This is incredible" he breathed. "Yah.. it is" you said.

Lloyd's pov:

This view is amazing! I should go hiking more often. By myself, or possibly with y/n. I was sitting next to her and she leaned against me. I blushed harder than when she put her head on my shoulder earlier. But why? Do I like y/n? No! Wait!.... yes?! I think.... I do! I mean, she's so sweet and kind and outstandingly beautiful! But, she wouldn't like some like me. Maybe I should tell her. Not today, but sometime.

Cole

You looked in aw at all the food that lay on the table before you. Cole challenged you to a eating contest earlier and you accepted. The looser would have to buy the winner 10 packs of their favorite food. You and Cole were on the upper deck of the Bounty sitting down in front of the food covered table. You looked at each other and blushed a little, but quickly averted your gaze back to the table. Hopefully he didn't notice, you thought. Wait a minute! Why did you friggen blush!? Do I like Cole?! No, I don't..... do I?! He started counting down so you cleared your thoughts and joined him. "..... two.... one.... EAT!" you both picked up a fork and began eating. You started off with mashed potatoes because they're easier. It was starting to get frustrating with the fork so you tossed it behind you. You began using your hands and noticed Cole was staring at you. "What cake boy? Gotta problem?" You asked playfully. ('cake boy' is the nickname you gave him). "N-no" he stammered. You got half way done with your food and started to eat the sweets. You began with vanilla pudding and noticed Cole was staring at you...... again! You blushed hard and tried to hide it by smothering pudding all over your face. He laughed and was blushing almost as hard as you. Why is he staring?! Its kinda creeping me out. Even though I like him..... well, I think I do? He was behind on his eating a little so you took that as an advantage. You wildly stuffed cake into your mouth and stood up. You kicked the chair further behind you for leg room. Your jaw was starting to hurt. Cole caught up to you and threw out his fork. You both grabbed handfuls of food and stuffed it in your mouths. You suddenly felt full but only had two cookies left. I can make it! You thought. You piled in the last bite and swallowed it while jumping up in the air with your arms out. He finished a few seconds after you and gave you a high five. "Oh my giblets! I think I'm having a food baby!" He said clutching his stomach. You giggled and sat down, putting an arm over your stomach. "Oh no! I think I am too!" You exclaimed. He sat down beside you(you're sitting in the middle of the deck and leaning against nothing) he was pretty much touching you, so you lay your head on his shoulder. You and him both blush, but you didn't see that he did. You got slightly tired and closed your eyes still resting against him. He leaned his head over yours and closed his eyes too. You are blushing harder than you ever had before. You yawn and drift slowly off to sleep.