Chapter 1

I don't own Harataku Maou-Sama, or any of it's characters. All rights go out respectively. 

Please Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Urushihara stared blankly at the piece of paper that had been laid on his computer desk. Maou, Ashiya, Chiho, Emi, and even Suzuno were watching him intently. Maou had just came in with Chiho and Emi trailing, he had placed a registration form for Chiho's school on his desk. Hoping to get him out of the house, and the electricity bill down. Urushihara, had a look on his face that said he was deep in thought.

"Grab me a pen." He suddenly said. Everyone looked at each other and back a him, shock still flowing through there veins. "I said, get me a pen, you ass-hat!" Urushihara yelled and Maou dashed for the drawer. He found a black pen and ran over to Urushihara. He handed him the pen and Urushihara immediately, clicked it open.

He started writing his name on the sheet of paper, and even took his time to fill out the minor optional details. Then he spoke, still filling out the form, his voice was soft and gentle, unlike anything anyone of them had heard before.

"If you really wanted me out of your life so much, you could have kicked me out and sent me back to Ente Isla. I mean you could have even let the police get me, or turn me in. You don't have to send me to school...." It seemed like he was unfazed by this, which kind of scared Maou. He had jumped to the conclusion that they wanted him out of there life. Ashiya spoke next. His voice was hard and held a lot of authority.

"We don't want you out of our lives, I mean as much of a pain in the butt you are, your still our family. We just wanted you to get a better education..... So that when we leave, if you wanted to stay here-where there's Wi-Fi- you could." In that time he had moved so that he was walking over to Urushihara. He pulled him into a hug and spoke again.

"I can't believe you even thought that." Urushihara's stern gaze didn't falter once. He simply shrugged and let himself be engulfed by the hug. Something that Maou, Suzuno, Emi, and Chiho did not expect. At all. Ashiya for some reason didn't seem fazed by this fact.

"I'm sorry... I know you told me that I'm loved, but it's still rather hard to grasp the idea that I'm actually wanted... you know?" Urushihara said, his face still buried into Ashiya's chest. His voice was muffled. And sounded small. When Urushihara pushed Ashiya away he looked a little hurt.

"Why did you push me away?" He asked, a dark shadow coming over his figure. Urushihara seemed unfazed by the anger that slightly laced his tone. Maou and the rest of the people there, seemed to think that Urushihara had not heard the anger and were about to warn him not to make Ashiya even more angry when he spoke...

"No need to get angry about it... I just need some space.... I'm an introvert, what did you expect? You know social interactions aren't my thing." He turned back to his computer, and everyone resumed what they were doing...

TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY~

Urushihara stood outside of his new school. He was wearing the school uniform, a brownish green sweater with black pants, and a white shirt. He was also wearing the uniform green and brown/black striped tie. He wore black dress shoes, and had his hair in a ponytail behind his head, of course, the hair that covered his face, was unmoved. Next to him stood Chiho wearing her usual school attire, and looking chipper... as always.

"Okay so, this is the front entrance. Now follow me, I think you have mostly beginner classes so... you should have most of your schedule with me!" For some reason she seemed afraid of that.

"It's okay, you don't have to be afraid, it's not like I'm going to destroy another bridge and kidnap you again. I could always switch to classes more suitable to me, and get into some of the advanced classes." He said as he tried to comfort Chiho. The young brunette turned so she was facing Urushihara. A look of horror plastered onto her face.

"Are you kidding! The advanced classes are way beyond your expertise, and the beginner classes will most likely be challenging as well!" Urushihara sighed and moved her aside, so gentle that Chiho almost thought that he wasn't touching her. Then he kept walking, into the building and to the front office. Where a more athletic man sneered...

"Hi, my name is Urushihara Hanzo, I'm the new student here..."