4

Louis could feel his temper flaring as he pulled Liam out of the bathroom, fighting him as he tried to reach back for Zayn who was holding a hand over his eye, dick still hanging out of his pants. "You fucking asshole!" Louis screamed at him. "How could you fuck with him like that? Haven't you done enough?!"

Zayn's head dropped, but Louis couldn't feel even a bit sorry for him as he finally managed to get out of the room, running into Harry in the hallway. "You might want to go take care of that fucking wanker you call a best mate," he hissed, ignoring the confused and hurt look that Harry gave him.

"I don't want to leave!" Liam whined at Louis. Louis gaped at Liam, shaking his head and reaching out to wipe away the evidence of what had happened from the corners of Liam's mouth before rubbing his thumb off on Liam's shirt with a shudder; there are some things you shouldn't ever have to do and cleaning cum off your best mate's face is top of that list.

"You might not want to, but you have to, Liam. You do remember why he's here tonight, right? It's his fucking bachelor party! You just fucking gave a blowjob to a guy who is getting married in the fucking morning! What the hell did you think was going to happen!" Louis stopped ranting when he felt the trembling in Liam's arm. He dug Liam's keys out of his pocket and shook a pill out of the container handing it over, waiting for Liam to dry swallow it.

"I love him," Liam whimpered into Louis' shoulder, and Louis chose to ignore the statement, and the pain that it caused to zap through his chest.

When they finally got outside of the club and headed for Liam's car, Louis was thankful he hadn't really started drinking and was able to drive. He leaned Liam against the car while he opened the door, helping him into the rear seat and forcing him to lay back. As Louis walked around the car to get to the driver's seat, he saw Liam begin scrambling for the door.

"Fuckin' hell!" he shouted as Liam opened the door and managed to completely lose his footing, and hit the ground face first.

"Liam!" a voice shouted, and Louis cursed again as he recognized it.

"Zee?" Liam mumbled through a bloody lip and scraped cheek.

"No. Not Zee, mate," Louis said, hurrying Liam back into the car and whirling around on Zayn who was holding out Liam's snapback. "Get the fuck away from us!" Louis yanked the hat away from him, ignoring the hiss of pain Zayn gave.

"Is he alright? I saw him fall!" Zayn said, glaring and trying to look around Louis.

Louis could hear Liam banging on the glass of the car window behind him, but just gave Liam a glare over his shoulder. "Of course he's not alright. He hasn't been alright in years, yeah?" Louis snapped. "Not since the first bitch fucked him over. Then the next. And the next! Finally, he seemed to be himself. Was happy. Was fucking enjoying life again despite everything!" Louis shoved Zayn when he took another step towards the car. "And then-" Louis choked off as tears sprung to his eyes. "And then..." he started again and trailed off as his shoulders collapsed, the fight leaving him quickly as he spied hurt and tears in Zayn's eyes.

"And then I went and fucked it all up," Zayn whispered. "I fucked him up. All because I wanted more than he was willing to give." Louis raised an eyebrow, not knowing what more Zayn could possibly have wanted from Liam; he'd already had him heart, body and soul. "I thought I couldn't be happy without commitment."

Louis barked out a laugh, sending Zayn stumbling back a few steps. "So, a marriage proposal wasn't commitment enough for you?" Zayn's face paled, and Louis immediately felt guilty for unknowlingly revealing Liam's secret.