Chapter 2

I woke up to Minami gently shaking me awake, the glare of the sun coming through the window washing out his face. "Hey. Phichit is just getting out of the shower but some of the others just arrived. You don't have to get up now but I thought I would just let you know."

"What time is it?" I rolled over on to my back and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes before looking back at Minami.

"It's just after one." Minami pulled the blinds over the window that was pouring light right into my face.

"Thanks. Who else is there to still arrive?" I sat up and grabbed my glasses from the bedside table. Phichit must've taken them off after I fell asleep.

"No one. After you guys fell asleep one person showed up and the last four just arrived." He bounced in place staring down at his feet.

I smiled and pushed off the thin blanket that covered me. "I'll be up in a couple minutes. Phichit wanted to go explore for a bit if he didn't tell you already."

A door in the far corner of the room opened up to reveal a shirtless Phichit. He sighed and threw his dirty clothes in a basket that sat next to his bed.

"I already told him. You can come along if you want. I'm sure Yuuri wants to shower and get ready too. It's gonna take him a while so you have time to get ready." Minami seemed a little taken back at the offer but he happily nodded.

"Okay." His phone went off in his hand so he looked at the notification. "Oh. The foods here. I'll let the others know that you'll be up in a few." With that he jogged up the stairs to the main floor.

I walked into the bathroom after Phichit was done styling his hair to take a shower. The scars on my chest weren't that noticeable. The surgeon who did it was highly recommended since the way he did incisions made scarring almost unnoticeable.

People who always came into the hot springs always told me I wasn't going to be happy with how my chest looked but I was beyond happy. It's only been a few months but the scars healed over pretty well compared to most.

Since I hadn't told Phichit about it until this morning, I decided to walk out shirtless. I pushed open the door and took two steps before Phichit started yelling.

"OH MY GOSH YUURI! YOU LOOK AMAZING! AHHH!" He hopped up from his bed and jumped up to hug me. I laughed and hugged him back.

"Phichit! Be quiet! They're gonna think we're doing something weird." We laughed as Phichit let me go. I walked over to my bed where I laid out a pair of high waisted black skinny jeans, a pale pink sweater that was cut off on the bottom and a white undershirt.

"It doesn't matter. I'm pretty sure that Minami and the other two think we're dating." I blushed and pulled on the jeans and undershirt before turning back to Phichit.

"That might actually come true." I winked and we laughed as we continued to get dressed.

After I pulled on my all black chucks, Phichit pulled out a medium sized bag full of different chokers, necklaces, and bracelets. I sat on the floor in front of him and let him spend five minutes going through different combinations of jewelry until we were both pleased.

A black spiked collar choker that had thin chain hanging from it, a simple ribbon choker, and a few gold and black bracelets wrapped around my wrists. I put product in my hair then finished off my look with a pair of retro style glasses that had clip on tinted lenses.

Phichit wore black washed out jeans and fishnets that went up mid stomach. His black crop top hugged his toned chest and shoulders showing off that he may be small but he was still strong enough to kick your ass. After he finished lacing up his boots, we made our way upstairs to meet the others.