Satisfied Phillip x Reader fluff

You and your best friend Theodosia Burr Got ready for the Winters ball. (Modern times!)  you wore this long
beautiful black dress with a smoky eye and you looked great

 (Modern times!)  you wore this long beautiful black dress with a smoky eye and you looked great

Theo wore this pretty orange dress with light nude lipstick and looked stunning as per usual

When you two were ready you got in you're car and drove to the Schuyler mansion. You walked in and saw a sea of drunk 25 year olds.  But one person stood out with beautiful big eyes and millions of freckles dusted his face and his long curly hair.

You were starting and you noticed he made eye contact with you he smirked and you blushed. You pulled Thro to the side and whispered "This Ones Mine~" She nodded and walked over to him
Phillips POV

Two girls just walked in, both were beautiful but one stood out she had beautiful h/l h/c hair, her beautiful e/c eyes sparkled like a million stars and she was looking right at me blushing.

I smirked and noticed the other girl was also blushing i stared for a sec and she noticed and looked away. The one in the black dress pulled the one in Orange aside and whispered something then pointed at me.

Orange looked sad and heartbroken and quickly pulled on a smile she walked over to me.

Theo POV

Once she whispered "This Ones Mine~" in my ear I was heartbroken but, I know y/n like I know my own mind shes so very kind I can't break her heart.

I put a smile on and went over to him. I said "hello my name Theodosia Burr", he said "Theodosia it is wonderful meeting you I am Phillip Hamilton". I took his arm he asked "where are you taking  me?." I said" I am about to change everything." He laughed and said " lead the way"

Y/n POV

You then saw Theo grab his arm and you thought "i am through" Then you were face to face with the boy. He kneeled and kissed your hand this was kind of hold school. He spoke "it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, my name is Phillip Hamilton." You said "I-I am Y/n L-l/n please the pleasure is mine."

Theo said "Ill leave you guys to it" I blushed has red as a (n) (insert red item here). He said " may I please have this dance?" his tone of voice was cute and deep, he had you in a trance. You shook it off and said " I'd love to Phillip!"

You two danced the night away but all good things had to come to an end..... BACK TO THEO!!

Theo's POV
I said " Ill leave you guys to it" Smiled and ran to the bathroom. I was alone with my thought crying I just kept saying " I will never be satisfied" never and forever SATISFIED

Poor Theo, do you guys wanna part 2 please tell me also any
suggestions? Byyyyyeee