.02

The next day, someone knocks on the Alvarez's door as Penelope was folding a blanket

The next day, someone knocks on the Alvarez's door as Penelope was folding a blanket. She walks over to the door, and when she opens it she finds that it is Schneider and Sophia on the other side of the door.

"Schneider!" Penelope exclaims, looking at the young white man. "Well, you grew out that mustache huh?" She asks.

"Yeah, he finally decided to take the full plunge and go full handlebar." Sophia told the older woman, walking into the apartment and sitting on the couch.

"Oh Sophia glad to see you. Alex is in his room, please go make fun of him." Penelope begged the younger Latina.

"Yes ma'am." Sophia salutes, standing up from the couch, going to find the boys room.

Penelope salutes back and watches as the young girl goes into the boys room, she turns back to Schneider and asks, "Is our bet still on?"

"Yup, I call that they'll get together in eighth grade." Schneider responds.

"No way, at least high school," Penelope argues.

As the two were arguing, Sophia goes to Alex's door, and sees that the door is closed, so being the respectful person she is, she barges into the room saying, "Alex its me don't freak out."

Alex screams in surprise as he did not hear the door open. "What the heck Sophia?" He asks the younger girl.

"I was told to come in here and make fun of you. So that is what I'm doing." Sophia answered with a smirk on her face.

"What by whom?" Alex asked the girl.

"Lupita, a.k.a. your mother." Sophia answered sitting on his twin bed. "Oh, by the way, you look weird today. Okay I made fun of you, were is Elena?"

"I don't know, probably in her room?" Alex asked, putting his headphones on, getting sucked back into the vast world of the internet.

"Okay thanks smartass." Sophia mumbled under her breath as she walked back out of the door, heading towards Elena's room.

She walked up to Elena's door, and found that hers was also closed so she knocked on the door.

"Come in Sophia," Elena called out from the other side of the door.

"How did you know it was me?" Sophia asked as she opened the door.

" You've met my family right? You know they don't knock." Elena laughed at the young girl's confusion. "What did you need to talk about?"

"I don't know, just need to talk to someone." Sophia answered, flopping on Elena's neatly made bed.

"Okay, how is school going for you since you moved here?" Elena asked the young girl, who's face was facing the bed.

"Eh." She mumbled, pushing herself up off the bed, "It's is a lot different from Columbia."

"I know honey, if you need any help, always know you can come to me." Elena rubbed Sophia's back.

"Thank you Elena."

"You're welcome Soph."

"Hey, always remember you can always talk to me about anything El." Sophia told the older female. After she said that, she looked at the watch on her right wrist and realized she needed to go home and start on her homework.

"Sophia wait, there is something I need to tell you." Elena called out to the young girl.

"I think I might be gay."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Long time no see guys. I'm really sorry that i haven't updated in a minute, but I'm back *dun na na na na* I have been really unmotivated and busy with work and im so happy that i have finished this chapter for you guys. Remember eat something, drink something, and take care of yourself.