01

Walking along the forest path, the three friends make their way through. Heavy hiking boots leaving footprints as they walk. They boys work at the local superstore together and attend the same high school.

Theyve been friends since they could remember really. They like to take hikes and go on adventures as much as they could. This Saturday, they had free plans so they decided to meet up and do just that.

Hyunjin gives Jisung a pat on the back, "so dude. Tell me. Howd you pass that test?". "I study unlike you"Jisung says as he watches where he steps. Chan snickers behind the pair. "I study~"Hyunjin whines. "Ha when"Jisung then says. Hyunjin goes quite and looks away.

"Maybe stop staring at Sana and pay attention in class eh"Chan pokes fun. "Shes hot okayy"Hyunjin defends. "Eh 7 out of 10"Jisung shrugs. The boys come to a clearing and decide to stop. "Damn yall rude"Hyunjin sighs. "Sayin it how it is"Jisung says and sits on the wet grass. The two other boys soon do the same.

"Okay 'nother question"Hyunjin then says. "No I wont suck your dick for $20"Jisung says then laughs. "Ha gay I wouldnt fuck you"Hyunjin says and slaps Jisungs arm. "You wouldnt?"Chan says, coping a vine they all like. Hyunjin looks over and finishes it, "I mean unless you want to".

The boys crack up at this. Hyunjin then shakes his head, "no but okay. Do you think you could climb to the top of that tree?". Hyunjin points to a near by tree that stands alone. It looks almost out of place. "Pfft yea"Jisung says. He stands up and wipes his pants off before walking over to the tree.

The two boys stand up to watch. Jisung climbs it slowly, trying to find the right spots to place his feet. One wrong move and Jisung slips. He falls to the ground, but it doesnt feel right. His back hits a giant metal object and it sends waves of pain up his spine. He rolls over in agony.

The two friends run to his aid. "Are you okay?"Chan asks. "I landed on something"Jisung says. A few seconds pass and enough pain has gone away for him to sit up. He moves some grass and leaves where he feel and it reveals a giant metal door.