05

Panic and fear washes over the boys. They where going deeper into the bunker. The old elevator filled with soft music which added to their terror. Looking up, they could see a hatch to climb out. If they could get to that, maybe theyd have a better chance to escape.

As they where examining the elevator, they hear a loud pulling sound of metal. Looking at the hatch, something was opening it from the outside. They all start to back up to one corner. Whatever was out there, they couldnt run away from. Just then, a loud screech comes from the elevator speakers.

The noise sends the thing away. They then listen. You all are in grave danger. The things down there are horrible monsters. The radiation made them like this. If you can reach a leader by the east exit, youll be safe. The speakers then shut off again with a loud screech.

The elevator comes to a stop and the doors open. Looking out, they see houses upon houses. With fake grass and white fences. They could see something crawling there way. What it was, was haunting. It crawled on all fours, puss oozing out of every whole of its body. It's eyes where black empty holes and it had a mouth full of crooked crowded teeth.

Snapping its jaw, it gets closer. They boys make a run for it. If they could get to one of the houses, they could be safer than if they where to stand in that elevator. They sprint. Chan accidentally trips over his own foot, sending him on his face. His friends where too far ahead to notice. Once they did though, it was too late.

That thing was on top of him, bitting and ripping his flesh from his body. Chans screams filled the air. His friends cant help but watch in horror. Chans screams soon become gargled by his own blood and they soon seize. Once they remember how much danger theyre in, they start running again. Close to the first house.

Jisung reaches the door first and swings it open. He looks back at Hyunjin to find him being dragged away by his ankles. He yells out for Jisung to help him, but its far too late. Jisung closes the door as he steps it. Sitting with his back against it, he listens to his friends screams. A tear rolls down his cheek.