Chapter One - Found

Chapter One

Paisley's POV•

"Ahh!" I screeched, running away from Tyler's hands which are covered in cake batter.

"I'm going to get you Paisley!" Ty says while running after me, through our little apartment with egg yolk running down his forehead.

Ty finally caught me and tackled me to the ground. He smeared the batter all across my face.

"Gotcha." Ty says while smirking, egg yolk dripped down onto my face.

"Ugh, that's disgusting, I need a shower." I say grossed out.

Tyler and I had just gotten into a food fight while baking a cake. Oops.

I quickly went into my room and grabbed clothes and a towel, and then turned the shower on in the bathroom.

I have a long shower, trying to get all of the cake batter out of my long hair.

Do you have any idea how hard that is? Very.

Once I'm done I get out and get dressed. I walk over to Tyler's room, almost walking in until I hear that he's on the phone.

"She's going to be so surprised, I can't wait." Ty says to the other person.

I know it's not good to eavesdrop, but I just couldn't help my self.

Who in the world is he talking about? Just as Ty starts to speak again, my cell phone rings from my bedroom.

Sighing, I quickly grab my phone off of my bed and answer it, not even checking the caller ID.

"Hello." I say while flopping onto my bed.

"Hey little sis." My brother Mason says from the other side of the phone.

"Mase! I haven't talked to you in like forever!" I said, shocked and excited that he called me.

"So how have you been?" I eagerly ask.

"It's going good, I just got off of work and thought I'd call you to say Hi." I smiled.

"Thanks, it's been forever so I appreciate it!" I say happily.

"No probl-" suddenly he was cut off.

"Mase, you there?" I ask confused.

There was no answer, so I just hung up.

He'll call back soon, must have bad cell phone service or something.

I was just walking over to my dresser to grab some headphones, when my phone started to ring again.

Well that was quick, I walked over to my bed and answered my phone again.

"Bad service?" I ask assuming it was Mason. I was occupied by untangling my headphones, I think I might go for a run when I get off the phone.

The only response was heavy breathing on the phone line.

"Mase? You sound like you just ran a marathon." I say jokingly, but getting slightly nervous because he hasn't said anything yet.

The breathing just got louder and louder.

"What the hell?" I said into the phone, kinda freaked out.

Then the person on the phone started laughing, and it wasn't a nice friendly laugh. No it was a creepy, evil laugh.

That is definitely not Mason.

I hung up and screamed, throwing the phone at the wall on the other side of my room.

What the hell was that? Who was laughing?

Suddenly Tyler bursts into my room, scaring me all over again.

"Paisley? Are you okay, I heard you scream."

All I could do was point at my phone, from the corner of the room I was huddled in.

Tyler looked confused but walked over to my phone and picked it up.

Finally finding my voice, all I could say was, "He's back."

That's all it took for Tyler's back to go rigid.

"How do you know?" Tyler asked sounding angry.

"It's the same calls as before. Ty, I'm scared, what if he gets me again?" I say while tears are streaming down my face.

Suddenly Tyler was right beside me, hugging me tightly.

"I won't let that happen, and you know that. Right?" Ty says while still hugging me tightly.

**

Ty and I were currently snuggled up on the couch watching The Little Mermaid.

Ty's head was in my lap and he was laying across the couch as I ran my fingers through his hair.

After the phone call, Ty had suggested we watch a movie to get my mind off of everything.

The fact that he didn't even complain when I asked to watch The Little Mermaid was amazing. I think he secretly enjoys the movie.

We were probably half way through the movie, when Ty suddenly moved so that the top half of his body was on my lap.

I laughed quietly to myself, he really is like a big baby. I hear his quiet little snores, telling me he's sleeping.

Ty flips over so that is face is pointing towards me. This is going to sound creepy but I'm not going to lie, I just sat there and watched him sleep.

Without even thinking about it, my hand went to his face; tracing all of his features.

His perfect eyebrows, his nose and lastly his soft pink lips. I ran my thumb across the wrinkles in his forehead, slowly smoothing them out.

He looks so calm and peaceful and I would feel bad waking him. So I just snuggle closer to him and get comfortable.

Before I know it I'm slowly drifting to sleep.

****

A/N

What do you think?