21• Once A Witch, Always A Witch

—in Michigan—

my flight finally had landed and my mom had to pick me up from the airport and drive me home. i wouldn't speak to her. i didn't want to and i didn't need to.
the loading truck was outside with all the boxes inside.

Tiff said my mom felt bad about treating me the way she had in the past. she was definitely wrong.

we parked in the garage and mom started to walk towards the door.

"hey, mom..." i said, hesitantly. she turned around and scowled. "what?"

"can you help me get some of these boxes? there's a lot and-."

"quit being lazy!" she screamed, cutting me off. "i'm going to go take a bath and then a nap. don't wake me up!"

i rolled my eyes as i started to put the boxes in my room one by one. finally, i was done.

"what is love? baby dont hurt me. baby dont hurt me. no more." the song, What Is Love? by Haddaway started playing as my ringtone

i looked for my phone and picked it up. "hello?" i asked, without looking at the name.

"hey! you make it yet?" it was Ethan's voice.

"hey E! yeah, i made it. turns out moms still a witch, though." i said, sighing.

he took a deep breath.
"i'm sorry. i know i've said this a thousand times, but Gray feels really bad and you didn't have to leave."

i shook my head. "no." i said into the phone, "it was getting awkward between Brett and I. i didn't wanna deal with Blake. and what was i thinking anyway? coming to LA?" i sighed once more.

"would you come back if you could?" Ethan asked, hopefully.

i shrugged even though he couldn't see me. "probably. it'd be another plane ticket though and the moving trucks are getting tired of me." i said with a laugh.

"ok. well, i'll see you later." Ethan said, sighing.

"bye, E." i smiled.

"bye, Maddog." he hung up.

i wanted to see him again.
i wanted to see Gray again.

i was still on the plane when they posted their video yesterday, The Ups And Downs Of Being A Twin. even though they looked fine, i could tell they were breaking inside.

before the video, Ethan explained what happened to his leg. if only he knew...

i read the comments and was kind of shocked.

where's Maddie??

hey guys!! ilysm, where's Maddie, though?

Gray, where's your girlllfriend?

WHY ISNT MADDIE HERE AHHHH!

wow, people actually like me.

i sighed and laid down on my bed. my eyes started to fill with tears.

sorry it's been so long!! enjoy!!💛✌️