Drabbles Prompts

I got this prompt list from promptbank/tumblr.com I will cancel the prompt if it has been chosen/used so I won't have to repeat the same drabble all over again. Don't worry though, I'll be updating it if all of it is used up. Please message me the number and genre (if you want) and I will do it for you asap! 

1 "The doctor said it's normal" - "Well that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt."

2 "Baby, you're not a bother." - "I'm too needy, you don't deserve it."

3 "Come with me to the other room." - "We're not going to talk about this now."

4 "Did you just hiss at me?" - "Are you judging me?"

5 "Don't yell at me like I'm a child!!" - "DON'T THROW SCISSORS!"

6 "Here, take me blanket/jacket." - "I told you, I'm not cold." *shivering*

7 "Did you hear that?" - "I'm telling you, I'm haunted."

8 "I just wanted an easy day with my boyfriend/girlfriend. Is that too much to ask?"

9 "Why are you awake right now?"

10"Come over here and make me."

11 "I want my best friend back." - "____ is over there."

12"H-how long have you been standing there?" - "Long enough."

13"You're lying, you're blushing." - "Shut up, no I'm not!"

14 "No, I'm not talking to you."

15 "No more!" - "Okay, fine, I won't send you any more selfies."

16 "What do you have?" - "Pizza rolls and Cup O' Noodles...that's about it. Popcorn?"

17 "The salad here is really good." - "Do I look like a fucking rabbit?"

18 "Open this." - "Can you say please?"

19 "I just came to say goodbye..." - "Bullshit, you just feel bad."

20 "You're on level 176." - "Can you judge me harder?"

21 "Jinx, you owe me a coke." - *can't speak until they buy a soda*

22"Please don't leave me." - "I don't want to go"

23"Babe, I'm sorry." - "Suck my ass."

24"Liar, liar, pants on fire!" - "Seriously, you're worse than a kid."

25 "You can't ride a bike?" - "Why are we whispering?"

26"Is it that time of the month?" - "You literally ask me that whenever I'm mad at you!"

27"We're going downtown." - "There's a strip club downtown."

28"You weren't supposed to hear that." - "Well, you shouldn't be saying it then."

29"It's not mine, I swear." - "How is it not fucking yours!"

30"Take it off." - "Like a band-aid?"

31"I told you..." - "Yeah, yeah, yeah, quit nagging."

32"Boo?" - "You're my boo."

33"Don't you ever do that again! You scared the shit out of me!"

34"You broke what?!?" - "Don't worry, I'm okay."

35"Why're you dressed like that?" - "Does that mean it looks good or should I change?" (ch. 2)

36"Fine, just do what you have to do." - "Can you stop being so freaking cute so I can concentrate?"

37"...then I picked up your coffee by mistake." - "All I want is an apology."

38"Well, this is awkward." - "Don't touch me."