Quinton x OC

This was requested by

Sorry if you wanted a duel scene and crush scene but I hope this makes it up

P.S. Quinton is a little OOC sorry I'm a little rusty with Zexal

Narrator's POV

A group of kids were walking out of a movie theater after watching the movie Rapunzel.

They soon broke off into separate groups going different places, the group that we will be focused on consists of two people, a girl with shoulder-length, fiery red hair in a braid and shiny gold eyes and a boy with silver, green, and purple hair and blue eyes heading towards the park.

Ah it looks like they are going to talk lets have a look shall we?

Quinton POV

Me and Yahiko was walking towards the park after watching the movie Rapunzel that the group decided on watching.

It was a peaceful atmosphere with my kuudere girlfriend walking calmly and quietly by my side until she asked a question.

"Quinton?" she asked as I closed my eyes

"Yes?" I replied

"Can I ask you something?" she asked once again

"Go ahead," I once again replied

She cleared her throat which I thought was unusual nut didn't pay it any attention

"Quinton, Quinton, may I braid you hair?" She asked, my eyes flew open and I stared right into her gold eyes

"..............................."

".............................."

"WHAT?"

"Can I please braid your hair?"

"No."

She then glared at me with determination in her eyes, knowing what was coming next I started running away from her.

*5 minutes later when the rest of the group goes to the park*

Tori's POV

"RACE YOU GUYS" Yuma yelled as he raced off with the other two boys yelling no fair behind him, I giggled at their childish actions, when all of a sudden he fell down!

I raced over in worry to see what had happened only to see him laughing, and the other boys too.

"DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT YOU IDIOT, I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAD HAPPENED TO YOU!!!" I screeched.

"S-sorry Tori, *laugh* b-but look!" Yuma wheezed out pointing while still laughing.

I sighed and looked, only to stifle my own laughter,

Yahiko was sitting on Quinton's back braiding his hair, while Quinton laid on his stomach on the ground looking dazed.

This isn't the first time something like this has happened, but it's always so funny and adorable.

Yahiko is such a kuudere cause even though she looks serious and cold she's actually just a silly, kind girl at heart.

I'm so happy those two got together though, they're my favorite OTP, if only me and Yuma could be like this, *sigh*.

~The End~

Sorry for the suckiness I know it's bad but I tried 😊

BYE PEEPS JANE OUT!!!!!!!!!

Originally done: May 22nd 2018

Re-edited: November 10th 2019