Chapter 7

"Thank you!" Perrie said as she stepped out of the Uber, Jade slowly following behind her.

Jade looked around the area they were at. It had been a pretty long Uber ride at around 45 minutes, which honestly made Jade even more curious to where they were going. If she wasn't confused then, she sure was now.

"A fireplace store?" Jade questioned with a head tilt.

Perrie chuckled, "No baby, that's just what I told our driver so you wouldn't get embarrassed. We need to walk down just two stores."

"Ok then.."

"Hold onto mama's arm baby. I'd hold your hand but I'm carrying these bags right now."

Jade nodded and took a hold of Perrie's arm. It was only a few seconds that they had to walk, since the builds were connected, before they stopped at a store that's windows were covered up with colourful plastic bricks that were built from the inside.

"Um Perrie, where are we?" Jade asked with slight concern in her voice.

Perrie looked at her with a smile. "We are at a place where you can be as little as you want when we're shopping. I called a couple of days ago to let them know we're coming. This store doesn't really keep it's doors open to the public, but you'll see why."

Before Jade had a chance to respond, the door opened up to reveal a man who motioned for them to come inside. Jade's jaw dropped.

"Hello, ladies. My name is John-Micheal, but you can call me Tod. Welcome to Tykables! Please feel free to put your bags down so you don't have to carry them around."

Perrie thanked the man and put the Target bags up against the wall

Jade was the definition of awestruck. "Mommy.." She whispered in amazement.

Perrie just gave her a side hug and kissed her on top of her head. "I told you you'd like it baby."

Tod watched the two with a smile. "I'll let you two take a look around the shop." He turned to Jade,

"Feel free to play with any of the toys you see, just make sure you ask your mommy first."

Jade blushed but still nodded her head. Tod walked to another part of the store leaving the two by themselves. The youngest took this time to really look at her surroundings. She noticed the oversized onesies and jeans, but what really caught her eye was the giant toys in the back of the store.

"Mommy? Is that a big crib? Wait, and a rocking horse? And bouncer? And baby gym? and tricycle......THEY HAVE A BALL PIT??? Mommy!"

Perrie couldn't help but laugh loudly at her baby's excitement. "Yes little one,"

Jade grabbed onto Perrie's hand while tugging her through the store and towards the back section.

"Slow down little one!, i dont know if you should be aloud to play on those you were a naughty girl this morning."

Jade Pouted before looking up at Perrie

"pwease Mommy , i Promise to be a good girl" She whispered gently

"I dont know baby"

"Mommy , Pwease " Jade begged showing of her puppy dog eyes

I mean who could say no to that face

"Alright Little one lets go check them out" Perrie sighed she wasn't of supposed to give in

Jade giggled and began pulling Perrie along again. When the two reached the back of the store Jade didn't know what to do first. What do littles do when the can't decide? That's right. They ask their caregiver so they can choose for them, and that's exactly what Jade did... silently.