two

eunbi pov

"i have leave now. Will it be okay?" I asked sajang-nim.

"Ne ne. Good work today eunbi. Rest well" he smiled.

I smiled back and took off my apron and cap that belonged to the cafe.

I didn't wanna change my outfit since it looks fine already. Then i head over to the japanese restaurant that eomma said to meet her there.

I was about to ask the waitress for my mum's name but she already knew who i was.

"Eunbi-ssi? Hwang-ssi is already seated in the private room" she kindly told me with a genuine smile.

I smiled back and replied a 'thank you'. I limped to the private room.

"eomma." eunbi lazily greeted.

She realised that theres two other men in the room.

"Jeon Jungkook." She glared.

"Well well well. If it's non other than the Hwang Eunbi" he smirked.

"So they both already know each other huh. Oh she is paralysed.." Jungkook's father muttered.

"annyeonghaseyo Jeon-ssi" she bowed and greeted the man.

She then proceeded to sit beside her mother.

"Here let me help you" jungkook took her crutch and put it at the side for her. She furrowed her eyebrows.

Since when is Jungkook a gentleman? She asked herself.

"What is this sudden meeting?" She asked.

"Do i tell her or you tell her?" Her mother asked jungkook's father.

"Wait wait. Are you both getting married?" She asked.

"no. We are getting married." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Huh. You're joking aren't you?" She fake a laugh.

"do i look like i am joking Hwang? Do i look like i want this marriage? Why would i joke about this?" Jungkook replied, fisting on the table.

"eomma? Explanation?" Eunbi asked, clenching her jaw.

"It's for our business bi-ya. Jungkook's father can join accounts with me only if our heirs are married to each other."

"just because appa's gone...you're going to control my life, no wonder eonnie left home." Eunbi asked, tears falling. "Fine. I'll agree to it. When will it take place" eunbi asked again, looking down.

"This coming Sunday." Jungkook's father replied.

"You both are going to be fine... after 5 months, you both can divorce if you want." He added.

5 months, it'll be fine. You will asked for the divorce when its exactly 5 months. She closed her eyes and told herself.

"Fine by me." Jungkook said and put the whole sushi in his mouth.

Eunbi just hummed a 'yes' in return.

"Then it's settled!" Her mother cheered in happiness.

"Do you both want grandchildren." Jungkook asked, with no expression on his face.

"Yah. I am not letting you put your disgusting penis in me Jeon. How many girls have you had sex with? Countless." Eunbi savagely replied.

"Hwang eunbi. Where are your manners?" Her mother asked angrily. "I am so sorry dear. But if it's fine with the both of you, then ofcourse we do want grandchildren" her mother cheered. Jungkook's father agreed as well.