eight

"how's the soup?" Eunbi asked.

"its good. Jinjja." He told her while drinking the hangover soup.

"i need to go somewhere later on.." eunbi said.

"where?"

"somewhere." She told him and got up.

"do you need me to follow you?" he asked.

"aniya..i will be back soon after" she gave a small smile and went to her room slowly.

Obviously I'm going to work jeon jungkook. She thought to herself.

She got ready in her jeans and oversized yellow t-shirt. Putting on light makeup and tying her hair into a high ponytail. She took her belongings and head outside slowly.

"Jungkook-ah..can you clean up the dining table for me? I'm getting late so.." she asked.

"yeah yeah sure." He said, eyes on the TV searching for some movies to watch. Specifically, R18 movies. (😏)

She put on her shoes and went to work.

***

"eunbi-ssi...you don't have to report to work this early. You're married now and you should be on marriage leave" her manager told her.

"aniya..i want to work. as if my husband would care about me" she rolled her eyes.

"Atleast go for an 2-hour lunch break?" He asked.

"Fineee.. but after my last customer." Eunbi told her manager.

"Hello, good afternoon, what would you like to or-" she was cut off as she saw who was it.

"E-eomma..." she mumbled.

"What are you doing here? Are you working here?" She asked.

"I-i um..y-yeah.." eunbi stuttered.

"why are you working? You should not be. Quit this job now" she ordered.

"aniya eomma..i love my job. I love being a barista.." eunbi stood up for herself.

"i told you to leave this job! What will my friends say if they find out that my daughter is a barista, getting paid less then a thousand each month?!" She started raising her voice.

"eomma..please.." eunbi begged.

By then, everyone was staring.

"leave this job." She ordered once again.

"I won't eomma." Eunbi gritted her teeth and held onto her forearm crutch tightly.

She stormed outside with her crutch, leaving her mother and the other customers in the cafe.

"And i thought she actually changed. What the fck" she cursed under her breath.

She walked away from the cafe and didn't realise who was in front of her. She bumped into that person.

"YAH JINJJA!!!" She screamed.

"YAH CALM DOWN WOMAN. It's just me!" Jungkook shouted, shocked by her scream.

Eunbi took a deep breath of relief.

"I thought you're on wedding leave?" He asks.

"Don't you have some kind of work as well, ahjussi? Why the fck are you so free?" Eunbi inquired back.

"yah. I-I'm still learning.." he lied.

"well why would i be on wedding leave when my husband can't even provide for me" eunbi rolled her eyes. "Ugh let's just go home. I don't want to see that woman's face" she groaned and limped off.

***

"JEON JEONGGUKKKKKKK!!!!!!" eunbi shouted.

Probably even the neighbours could hear her scream.

"WHAT? WHAT'S WRONG?!" Jungkook rushed down the stairs from his room.

"I told you to fcking clean up the table when you finished eating!" She shouted at him.

"Aish I'm tired! You do it." He rolled his eyes and walked up the stairs again.

That guy will be the death of me. She thought to herself.

So eunbi cleaned up the dining table and cleaned the house alittle as well. If she don't do it, then who will?

After cleaning, she made for herself ramyeon and brought it inside her room to eat. Ofcourse, what's ramyeon when there's no kdrama to watch? She took her laptop and went to the kdrama website to watch her latest favourite, 'The Great Seducer'.

"jinjja sihyun! You're not supposed to follow sooji's orders you shit head!" She cursed with her mouth full.

Then her phone rang. 'Yennie❤️'

"eo ne eonnie?" She asked.

"can we visit you? We're bored here without you"

"Mm yeah sure" eunbi replied. "See you eonnie!"

Then the both of them hung up.

tbc

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT AND AS WELL AS THE SHORT and boring CHAPTER! Ive been busy with my mid-year exams! I will make the next chapter nicer and longer AHAH okay bye