meeting them

As soon as I got home and put my new clothes and bras away, My cellphone rang. I answered abruptly. I heard a deep voice. It wasn't Carlos voice. It was Derreck. I instantly became nervous.

"Hello. Is this Rain'Ella phone?" I heard him say curiously. Did he think I would give him the wrong number?

"Yes this is she. Is this Derreck?" I asked knowing full well it was him.

"Yes. This is Derreck. Save my number on yo phone. Put : big daddy." he said sounding so serious.

"Ummm n...no. You can be D.

"Big D." He said. Was he trying to compromise? He could give it up he was going to be D.

"No just D" I said firmly and lay down on my bed.

"You should come meet me at the park. I wanna see you" He said. I blushed. He couldn't be serious.

"Ummmmm... I don't think my dad will let me. H...he is a little over protective." I told him.

"I'll come pick you up in ten minutes." He told me and hung up in my face. Asshole!

I got out of bed and looked at my reflection. I looked good still so I just decided to gargle and make sure my breath was extra fresh. I was so nervous. I went down stairs and sat with Renee as I waited.

She was laying on me. I could tell when she was sleepy because she would lay on me. I took her upstairs and lay her on the bed. She slowly fell asleep. I went back down stairs and got my purse and waited outside. I waited for a couple minutes giving me enough time to calm down my nerves.

When he drove up in a Mercedes Benz, I could have fainted. I stumbled over to his car and got inside. He hugged me and drove me to the park.

I was quiet for pretty much the whole ride. I was nervous and trying to calm down. I couldn't calm myself and it caused me to stiffen. I was doing just fine being stiff when he said "We're here boo"

I moaned uncomfortably on accident. He looked at me and smiled. He got out and opened the door for me. He picked me up from the car because I was so stiff and I couldn't move. I was hanging over his shoulder like a rag doll because as soon as he touched me, I went limp.

"Are you okay" He asked as he carried me to a bench and sat me down.

"I... I... I'mmm okay." I stuttered because I was half nervous and half shocked that he was strong enough to carry me.

"You sure?" He asked me as I watched his lips.

"Mmmhmm" I mumbled as I watched those plump lips move as he talked about who knows what.

"Are you listening to me Rain?" He spoke.

"Y...yes." I stuttered, something I could not seem to stop doing lately.

"What I say then?" He asked me with a smirk.

"Ummm... y..you s...said.." I couldn't say it because I didn't know. Thankfully he cute me off by laughing at me.

"Your funny Rain."He scooted closer to me and wrapped his arms around me.

I felt myself tense up. I couldn't believe he was on me like this. I wanted to snuggle with him and kiss him on those plump pink lips. I didn't thought. I had to remember I wasn't like those other sluts he hung out with.

I saw a pink Porsche pull up. The Hispanic girl I had seen him arguing with yesterday came over to us. She mugged me and slapped him so hard I could feel it. I scooted out of the way as she started trying to attack him.

He pushed her away from him. She fell on the ground and started cursing up a storm as she got up and fixed her clothing. I had never heard someone curse so much. She need Jesus.

"I hate chu! Ju bostard! I hope ju die of aids from dot beach!" I was offended and amused because her English was terrible.

"I do not want to be with you! You sleep around too much and I ain't havin that!" he yelled at her.

"I said I was sorry! Ju slept around too! Like ju are weeth thees whore!" She yelled back at him. Now I was just plain pissed off because she called me a whore.

"I'm no no damn whore! You don't knooow me! I'm just friends wit him I have never slept with him! You can take that whore shit back!" I said angrily.

"I don car abot ju! Ju or eh skank and theh least ove my prollems! Ju fot mess! I don know whot he sees een ju eenyway!" she said to me.

That was it. I started seeing red. I ran at her and she pulled my hair and I punched her in the face. I don't pull hair. I just swing.

"Stop!" Derreck said as he tried to pull us apart.

I bumped him out of the way as I pushed her on the ground and collapsed on her. She groaned loudly. I knelt over her and punched her in the face a couple times. She began to scream so I got up and walked away.

I was not finna sit here and deal with this disrespectful thot who couldn't keep her legs closed if you paid her. I don't care how fine Derreck is, if I'm being disrespected, I'm not finna deal with him if this is what i have to deal with.

I started to walk home. It was only three blocks away. I had been walking for five minutes when Derreck pulled up beside me in his car and told me to get in. I got in and sat there. I didn't speak and I didn't ask where we were going as he drove me somewhere unknown.

Derreck POV

I ain't know ole girl was comin to the park. She should have kept her mouth shut. No English speaking ass. She gets on my nerves.

She got her ass beat though. That was a good thing. She needed to learn. Her mouth was too slick. Rain'Ella was pissed. I could tell.

I was going to make it up to her. I was so glad she was a girl that likes to eat. That means I could take her to my favorite restaurant. It was a Chinese place over by the mall.

"I'm sorry about that boo. That thot has lost her mind." Riley was getting out of hand.

"It's fine Derreck." She said and looked out the window. I could tell something was bothering her.

I pulled up to the restaurant and got out of the car and opened the door for her. This time she got out on her own and closed the door behind her. I held her hand which got sweaty as I lead her into the restaurant. We walked in and sat at a table next to the window.

"This is nice Derreck" She said with a smile.  Her eyes then looked at something and got huge. I could hear foot steps nearing us. She looked away and I turned around to see my brother Tyrrell.

What was he doing here? I Remembered Tyrrell tellin me about a thick girl he met at his son's daycare. I know damn well it can't be Rain'Ella! She under aged!

"H...hey Tyrrell..." She uttered while giving him a fearful look. What was going in!?

It was her. There was no doubt. She knew his name and by the look on her face, he knew something that she didn't want him to tell.

"Hey Tyrrell, what you doing here?" I asked before he could greet her and he looked at me.

"Nothin. I see you know Rain'Ella."

"Yea" I said as I looked at her. She was cherry red.

"Can you take me home?" She asked.

"Nope." I said as I looked from Tyrrell to her while sippin on my ice water.