Rainy Day (TaeGi-YoonMin)

Drip. Drop. Drip. Drop.

Taehyung was looking out of the window. The rain was quite loud as if there was a storm. He always loved rain especially when autmn came. Lots of leaves and their rustling noise... The best way of relaxing...

Drip. Drop. Drip. Drop.

It was a quiet night. Everyone was hurrying to reach home beause they were fairly wet. Taehyung was humbling on his own. I wish I was there... Then the door bell rang.

He rushed to the door but he fell beacuse of the blanket he hugged. He cursed and threw it to the other corner of the room. He was furious.

When he finally reach the door, he opened without looking who came.

A blue-haired boy went into the house as soon as Taehyung opened the door. He didn't remember the boy for a while. He even thought to call police. But the boy turned his face to Taehyung's. And he recognized him.

Drip. Drop. Drip. Drop.

How did Taehyung forget this face? Of course he remembered him.

He was the reason why Taehyung loved autmn. He was Taehyung's life source. He was Taehyung'a everything.

How couldn't he know the boy who use him as a tool, who told everyone that Tae was a fag, who abandoned him even if Tae loved him so much?

Min Yoongi.

Drip. Drop. Drip. Drop.

Again. A rainy day. And He's here. With me. Just as the old days. The very old days. Taehyung thought.

"What do you want? Did you come to take your... Oh.. I forgot.. YOU TOOK EVERYTHING INDEED!?" Taehyung said furiously.

Yoongi came closer to Taehyung.

"Don't. Don't come. Go away. Steal everything but don't touch me." Taehyung said while crying.

He sit on the couch and continued watching glorious rain.

Drip. Drop. Drip. Drop.

Yoongi sit next to Taehyung. He seemed a little sorrowful. He prepared himseld and started talking.

"Taehyung. Please. Listen me. I will explain you everything. Everything in detail. One by one. "

Drip. Drop. Drip. Drop.

"I take this as a yes."

Yoongi waited a little. Breath. And started again.

"When I was a little, tiny child, at the age of 5 or 6, I found a friend. My friend was really cute. He had sparkling eyes, funny voice and gorgious smile. I learned to look better to life, to make friends, to count stars, to sleep, even to smile. Because I had no brother or sister. I had no friend. I had no family. I was in an orphanage. He was too...

When I was 8, a happy family adopted me. I was really happy. But my friend wasn't. I promised him to call. I promised him not to forget anything we did. I hugged him and I left the orphanage.

That was the last time I saw him. His name was Jimin. I didn't remember more.

I lived a great life with my new family. But that didn't last long. When I was in high school, they had a car accident. Yes... I know... It's just so often that you can not really believe. But I lost them.

Then I found you. You were pretty. The most pretiest human I've ever seen. Just so beautiful that I forgot everything. And in my mind. It was just you. Don't cry. Everything I said is real."