New Characters (My add in characters)

Heyo!!!!!  This is my fourth story and I am hoping this one is a little bit more of a success then my others are anyways I am going to add like three or four of my own characters in this story and I might only leave Asuna, Kirito and Yui in it because I tend to be lazy, but anyways lets get on with this sorry for the delay....

Real name= Aphrodite Honu

Game name=Venus

Age=15

Look: Aphrodite is a hot teenage girl, who is tall and skinny. She has long brown hair that has the tips died teal and beautiful purple eyes. She also has bruise and cut on her body from head to toe. She normally wears skinny jeans and a hoodie to hide them away.

Personality: She may look like one of those girls who are always mean to others, but she isn't. She is loving, caring and a fighter. She fights for others and herself, but they are to make the wrongs right. She loves virtual reality because she can pretend she is anyone and hides from others. She maybe a fighter but she is also very shy and quiet.

Background: Aphrodite's game name is Venus, for her loving and caring personality. She has always loved her name. She has a abusive family who treat her like crap and one friends. Her family always went on a family vacation, but they never brought her. Since she was at least 3 years old her parents would beat her and abandoned her every they went. She is the youngest out of  two and has a twin brother. Her twin brother is her family's favorite, but he hates them just as much as Aphrodite does. He has always watched as their parents would beat her and how others would laugh and make fun of how she was always bruised and hurt from them, and how weak they thought she was.

 He has always watched as their parents would beat her and how others would laugh and make fun of how she was always bruised and hurt from them, and how weak they thought she was

                                                                    {This is Aphrodite Honu (Venus)}

  Real Name= Griffin Honu

Game Name= Xander

Age=15

Looks: Griffin is a good looking teenager just like his sister he is tall and in good shape. He has black hair instead of brown and pretty blueish purple eyes. He has a few scars on him, because he has tried hurting himself to see if that would make his parents and brothers stop hurting Aphrodite. He has a muscler type of body. Griffin wears jeans and button up shirts.

Personality: Griffin has a great personality. He is protective and funny. He is also a sweet and kind person. Unlike his sister he isn't shy and likes to make new friends quickly. Griffin is also a fighter and tries to turn wrong things to right. He cares about almost anything and feels the need to protect everyone who needs it.