Chapter one: Thats always gonna be in The back of my mind

I stood at the base of the hospital steps. A couple more feet and I would have entered the place most of my child hood happened at. Until, the fire.
Until I ran and didn't come back. Until...
5 years ago when I first brought jay to this place . Where I met Brian a couple years before that. And before that. Where I saw the man. The 0perator. The root of the madness. The root of the disease the destroys me and everyone from the inside out.
I would itch my head and start to walk in. I had strapped a GoPro on my chest. Like I had the day I found... jay... dead on the floor. It was all my fault. It all seemed to be my fault.
I would keep walking the halls until I saw a familiar writing...
~HE'S A LIAR~
Next to the writing there was a small chip out of the wall next a silver pole. Again me.
  I keep walking and I see the maintenance tunnel. And the mattress. And a blanket. Except this looks like it has been touched recently.
  There was a blood stained yellow/orange hoodie next to the bed. A old splint, and a empty bowl of soup. Except this soup is still warm next to this small camping stove.
The blood on the hoodie looks recent, and I hear footsteps on the roof.
Slow. Light. Intentional footsteps.
I notice the footsteps stop above me. They walk toward the edge of the weak, and cracking roof, And I hear nothing; then something hit the leaves outside. I see something in the woods run past the window. I hear a flick of a chord and I look out. The man with brown hair turns the corner in the distance. But right in-front of me is a mask dangling right there.

                            A certain  mask
                             A special mask
        Then I hear a crack and a pain In the back of my head. I fall over. In a blur I see one, certain face. An old...

                                              ~Friend~   

                                ~Friend~