he's a gentleman

We started going out when we keept seeing each other without any reason. He made the first move to talk to me.

"Um- hi-" He seem pretty nervous. He cleared his throat and continued. "Hi, there." The tall musculine man said with a cute bunny smile.

I was startled from his voice. I turned around to face him.

"I remember him." I squint my eyes a little to adjust my vision and carefully checked the man.

When I realized it was him I covered my mouth from disbelief.

"This guy saved me before. Why is he talking to me?"

I also cleared my throat.

"Hi~," I responded. "What was that y/n? You're so freaking blunt!"

The man lowered his head smiling not knowing what to say.

"I remember you before!" I throwed it off. "You saved me from those kidnappers. I really appreciated your brave actions." I grin.

"Oh, um yeah! Yes, no problem. I am glad to use some help." He said scratching his head and at the same time his bunny teeth shows off.

Honestly, I have no idea how to talk with guys. But I'm really glad I could pull this one off without any techniques or tips from internet.

I then remembered that since we're in the convenience store I could treat him something from what he had done to me.

"Hey! Let's go sit down!" I asked him as if I had all that confidence to do it.

"Sure~"

"Wait here for a second, okay?"

He bowed his head as his response.

I quickly picked up food that are my favourite hoping he will like it too. I took two cinnamon rolls and went to the little bubble tea station at the corner of the store.

"Hey um, what do guys mostly order here for bubble tea?" I asked the counter attendant for help.

"Most guys have their own tasting. The guys that order bubble tea here have different orders. So I couldn't really help you with that. But don't worry! I prefer you to buy the honeydew bubble tea." The counter attendant offered with a smile and hope.

I was quite disappointed for a bit. But I dont have more choice.

"Sure. I'll take one chocolate and honeydew bubble tea, please."

After 3 minutes I picked up my order and paid.

When I walked out from the store I'm happy that the bunny guy did not leave yet. I placed the food in front of us. I could see his amazed face.

"Sorry I took so long. He he~"

"It's okay. No problem~" He said with a very geniune smile.

This guy is so formal. His voice, actions, and his attitude is so calm. There's really something in him that I can't figure out. Is he trying to seduce me? No! Im already sweating.

"Here. I hope you like this," I placed the bubble tea I ordered for him and the other cinnamon roll.

"No way? This is my favourite!" He excitedly exclaimed. "Thank you, for everything~"

What everything?

"Ah, ha ha! I dont think this is even enough for me to pay off the help you gave me,"

I see that smirk. It's giving me chills. He took something from his pocket then leaned over me.

"WHAT THE-"

He was wiping my forehead.

"Sorry, I see you were sweating. I dont want it to dry in your face and get sick~" he said with affection.

I was taken back. He's a gentleman~.

"Ah, thanks," I said. "Shall we start eating?"

"Sure!"

There's something unusual about him. I can feel it. Is it because he's hot? Focus y/n, please.

So, that's how our first adventure went. After that day, he asked for my number and so did I. We started hanging out together and there we go! He's my boyfriend now.

VOTE
COMMENT

-cara