Missing girl

Bang!
The door closed behind where I was placed, the van started to move. The floor of the van was icy cold. It was strange for a warm summers day. I tried to get out but there was no way out. Soon after I gave up trying to week to even move, I started to close my eyes soon I was asleep.

I woke up, in a pitch black room. HELP! HELP! I yelled but no one could hear me. The door suddenly opened. A bright light came into the van. I looked behind me, there was a man with a black hoodie coming towards me. I started yelling. "Stop! Stop!" He didn't stop, he kept dragging me. He pulled me to the basement of a building. I was frightened. He yelled "Get up." So I did I didn't want to be harmed.
"This is your home now" he said quietly.
I didn't know what was going to say back. I just replied "this isn't my home, it never will be."
He didn't seem to reply. He just slowly walked back up the stairs. I wondered how I meant to escape out of this basement without him realising.
2 hours later:
I suddenly heard footsteps coming to the basement. It was him again. But this time he seemed a lot friendlier. He stood in front of me and smiled he said, "I am your real father, this is your old room from when you were little."
I stood in shocked of what I have just heard.

Thanks for reading! More coming soon!