The unknown killer

Back to Charlotte's point of view:

It was now 11 am, my father left to go food shopping. I knew I had to escape, I quickly rushed up the creaky stairs into a building. I saw the door and ran for it. I wanted to find out what was my family in danger of. I sprinted down the street and came to a similar looking hotel. I knew the hotel was three blocks down from my house from where I lived. I started to quickly run to my house, it was a creamy white colour. I opened the house door, I yelled "ANYONE HOME?" No one answered, I rushed upstairs to the bathroom.

There laying on the floor with blood everywhere, was my older brother. I screamed. "Help, Help!" I started to flood the floor with my tears. He was laying there with a gunshot to his chest, with blood dripping everywhere. I shakily reached down and placed my fingers on his wrist to find a pulse to see if he was still alive. But I was too late.

I had a curios thought maybe the killer was still in the house. I turned my head down the hallway. It seemed so creepy now. A house that I grew to love is now brining me fear. Slowly shaking with horror. I went to see if anyone was her, in the house. I went down the hallway to my Mums bedroom, I couldn't see anyone in there. But I decide to take a peak in the cupboard. There hanging was my Mum hanging by a belt tightly around her neck. I screamed Mummmmm, Mummmmm, Mummmmmm, Mummmmm. over and over again. I knelt down on my knees to cry. My head touching the ground getting the floor wet.

After a while I came to a sense someone was in the house. I silently stood and peaked to see who it was.

Bang, Thud on the ground I go. Struggling to breath.

When I hear my father yelling "Charlotte, Charlotte." I knew my father was on his way up the stairs. He found my with a gunshot to the shoulder. He carried me and ran to the hospital. Where I was passed out. He held my hand and kissed it. "I'm sorry" he said.

I glad if you enjoyed my story, more is coming soon. Comment what was your favourite part of the story so far.

Thanks. Megan Coventry