Chapter 7

Oh no! Cold sweat rolled down my spine as my palms turned clammy. He locked his eyes into mine and he came closer. I swallowed my saliva and stepped back. His eyes darkened. I blinked my eyes as I replied.

" Y-yes... "

He took a deep breathe and grabbed my wrist. It was really tight even if I tried struggling. As time passed, his grip tightened which I think made my blood circulation stop...

I squealed softly as his grip had tighten to the maximum level. He noticed that and quickly let go off my wrist. I looked down, and saw that there was a red mark around it. His eyes softened into worry as he saw the mark that he made. He wanted to bandage it but I hid my hand behind my back.

"S-somin, I am so sorry, I was overwhelmed, please let me help you. " He offered.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I remembered all the times when we were together, in happiness.

I shook my head and stammered,"You've done enough. "

He looked down to the floor when I said that. I felt sorry for him for all the hard times. I knew I was being quite rude when I said that he had done too much to me.

Anyways, he had Sana. He did not need me after all, I was just a friend, I knew he liked me but I have Jimin. Jealously will never solve all the problems in this world, Taehyung...

He muttered a word sorry as I left. I wiped my tears and went to the dining table. I sat back down and smiled at Jimin who looked worried.

He stared at me and then back at V who was walking in. He asked me, "Are you okay? Your face is all red, what did HE do to you? "

I sniffed and nodded my head as a sigh of IM OKAY.

At the whole time of eating, I was speechless, I did not reply much. I just ate my breakfast silently. I was thinking...

Sana ruined it all... Without Sana in this world, I could have love in this world with Tae without any worries. I was being too overboard when I did not want Sana existence.

When breakfast was done, I glanced at V who was surprisingly looking at me to check if I was okay. I looked away and tapped Jimin's shoulder. He turned his head and rubbed my waist.

Jimin: "Hmm? "

Me: "Is it okay if I go now? "

Jimin: "Why baby? You alright? "

Me: [*SMILES] "Yes, but I really have to do something. "

He nodded and stood up. He told everyone that he would escort me out.  I nodded my head with appreciation and went to the door. I bid goodbye to them and kissed Jimin on his lips. I left.

I walked back to my house as I called my unnies to assure them that I was okay.

I reached home and quickly lay on the bed. I took some deep breathes and realised that the following day I had school. I heaved a sigh of frustration and went to shower.

[SKIPPED TO NIGHT]

I went to my kitchen and prepared dinner. My phone then rang.

I looked at the name and saw Jimin's name.

[IN THE PHONE]

me: Jimin?

???: I am not Jimin.

me: What?!

???: He is not here, come meet me at the park near his house. I won't hurt you nor Jimin.

me: No! Who are you?!

???: Come and Jimin won't get hurt.

That mysterious person hanged up and I froze in fear. Jimin...

I had to go and find out who that person was. I could not risk both me and Jimin's life.

I got ready and ran out of my house. As I ran, the cold wind brushed against my body which made my hair swaying rapidly. I brushed off my hair and ran to that park. I was frightened but excited. I was stupid, I did not ask for help or anything. I wanted to call V... I was desperate for help, it could be a scam...

I knew his number but I did not want him to suspect me that I had his old girlfriend's number. I continued my steps as I reached there. I then saw a dark figure...

He/She walked a few steps and that figure stopped. He/She wore a black hoodie to hide their face and black jeans. I walked nearer, maybe I could stop by Jimin's house and ask for his hyungs for help? However I was too dumb, I continued walking towards that figure. I was about to find out secrets in a few steps more.

I got nearer and noticed that there were no people, the light was also a little dull. I could not see much but that figure took something out. I could see that the object was shiny and sharpen. A knife...

C'mon! What was with all the knife stabbing thing?! I gulped as I stepped back.

Me: W-What d-do you want?!

???: Pfft! I found this phone around this park and saw your name on it, labelled GIRLFRIEND. Thus, I knew you will do anything for this boy called Jimin...

Me: T-then?!

???: Hand me all your stuff, money, phone, everything you have now, or I will get it out of you.

I froze in fear. I quickly hid my phone in my back pocket and gather my courage. I had gone through the pain through my skin before with Sana, I knew it was about to happen.

"No! I have nothing for you! " I screamed at him.

I knew it was a him as his voice was deep. He smirked at me and then grabbed my wrist to search me for money or phone. I tried to protect my phone by distracting him. I punched him in the face and wanted to run when he pulled my hair. I screamed as he tried harassing me. He won.

He quickly stabbed me with his knife and pulled it out. He ran as fast as the wind. He was scared of noise, he heard some noises made by Jimin's house.

I gasped in pain and for air. I collapsed onto the ground as I lay there helplessly. I coughed out a little blood as pain shot me. I quickly pulled out my phone and had no choice but to call V.