Part 15

The next day...

JIHYO'S POV
I woke up earlier today because I was still scared about the noise that the pipes make. I took a bath and quickly put on some clothes. I rushed towards the kitchen and saw Jungkook preparing the breakfast.

"Morning," he said without looking at me.

"Morning," I said, while taking the apron that is hanging against the wall.

"So what are we having for breakfast?" I asked.

"I'm making sandwiches," he said while opening the tuna can.

"Let me help you," I said and started to prepare the item needed for the sandwich.

"So... Did you sleep well last night? It must be rough.. sleeping on the floor," I said.

"Not really, I'm kinda used to it," he said.

"By the way, I called the mechanic. He'll be here in the afternoon," he said.

"That's great!" I said excitedly.

"I still can't understand why you're so scared of ghosts. Did you ever seen one before?" He asked and lifted his eyebrow.

"No! Of course not. If I've seen one before, I must be dead," I joke.

"You're so childish. Why are you so afraid of ghosts when you knew you can't see them! Unless you're special and have the ability to see ghosts.. like me," he said plainly.

"What?! Yy.. you can see ghosts?!" I yelled.

"Yup. And believe me, I've seen one in your room last night. But I decided to keep it a secret," he said.

"I don't believe you. And by the way, I'm NOT scared of ghosts!" I said.

"Oh, you should be. Because they're around us right now," he said nonchalantly.

"YAHH!! Now is not the time to play games with me!" I said. Okay, now I admit that I'm super scared. Hey, it's not my fault that I'm afraid of ghosts! They're terrifying!

"Oh my god! They're looking at you! Stand still! Or else.." he suddenly stopped.

"Or else what?!" I asked.

"They'll suck up your soal~" he whisper from afar.

"Yah! Don't lie!!" I slap his hand over and over again.

One of the sandwiches fell on the floor.  The tomato sauce was spilled on the floor.

"YAHH!! Stop slapping me! Yahh!! You're ruining my sandwiches!" He begged.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Jihyo really is a scaredy cat. And she's innocent too. I mean, look at her. She obviously believe that I can see ghosts?

And now, she's hitting me really hard. It's so painful!

"Stop! Please! Or else, the ghosts will hear us! Shhh!!" I shushed her.

She backed away and slipped because of the tomato sauce on the floor. I quickly catch her before she fall. And now, we are in an uncomfortable condition. She is leaning against me and my hands were holding hers to support her from falling.

"Yo Kookie, where's my new shirt? The one you bought for me yester.." before Rapmon could say anything more, he quickly apologize and leave.

"I'm so sorry for interrupting.. whatever you guys are doing.. I.. I'm just gonna go," he said and run away from the kitchen. "And we never had that conversation! Erase that from your mind!!!" He shouted from afar.

I quickly pushed Jungkook away and said.. "Yahh!!" I yelled.

"What?!" He asked nonchalantly.

"Stop doing that!" I said.

"Stop doing what? Rescuing you everytime you're in trouble?" He say sarcastically.

"I..I'm.. don't do that ever again!" I said and tried to hide my blush. I quickly ran away from the kitchen.

"She really make me go crazy," I said and continue making the sandwich.

JIHYO'S POV

My face is burning!!!! Why is it everytime we do something together, it will ended up like that?! He really make me go crazy!! And now, my heart is beating like crazy! What do I do now! It must be really awkward later!!

"Jihyo, hi!" Someone said from behind me.

I turned around and saw Taehyung. "Oh hi Taehyung," I said, still trying to hide my face.

"Let's grab breakfast at nearby restaurant together," he said and was pulling my hand towards the door.

"But Jungkook and I had already prepared the breakfast," I said. That's when I suddenly had an idea. If I have my breakfast with Taehyung, I don't have to eat with the rest of the members. I can avoid Jungkook!

"On second thoughts, let's go," I said and intertwine my fingers with his. A smile appeared on his face. He then escort me towards the car.

In the car..

"So, I see you and Jungkook are getting closer, huh? " He suddenly say.

"Huh? Oh yes, I love cooking and he does too, so we prepare breakfast together," I said.

"I see.. uhm, so you guys have something in common," he said.

"Uhh, yeah?" I said. Obviously, duh!?

"Okay, I'm done beating around the bush. Jihyo, I'm so so jealous right now," he said.

"W.. what?! But we're just friends," I said.

"You know I have special feelings for you," he said.

"Yeah, but I don't think I'm ready for another relationship. I mean, I and Baek just broke up. I don't think I'm ready," I said.

"I understand. But, I need to know.. do you have a thing with Jungkook?" He asked sheepishly.

"What? Noo!! Noo! We don't!" I said.

"Just checking," he said and I giggled.

"Why are you so afraid?" I asked.

"Because I know he had special feeling for you too, I have a rival now. And he's bonding with my soon to be girlfriend," he said nonchalantly.

"Excuse me, first of all, how can you be so sure that I'll be your girlfriend, huh?" I lifted my eyebrow.

"Second, Jungkook did not have any special feelings for me, okay? Except hate, of course," I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I just want you to know that I will keep fighting for you.. and I will no lose to Jungkook," he said and smiled.

My heart was racing rapidly. Okay, this is getting out of control! I can't handle this anymore! Taehyung just confessed to me! And he think Jungkook have special feelings for me?! I don't think so..

Never in a million years! He will never have any feelings towards me. But, why do I feel kinda sad? I like Taehyung and all but Jungkook, is different. He attract me in some ways.. Aishhh, I'm sick of all this!

Hey readers!!! I'm SO SO SO SORRYY for not updating for so long! It's been a month since I last updated in love with a gangster.. the teachers were giving tons of homeworks! I dont have time to update. I'm sorry!! Please forgive me☹️

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.. stay tuned and don't forget to vote~
^U^