Part 4

JIHYO'S POV
I woke up in the morning and found myself laying in a really comfy bed. Where am I? This bed wasn't mine!
I examine the surroundings and saw Jungkook sleeping on the couch. I bet he must've a rough night sleeping in that position.

Should I wake him? He must've sprained his neck...

"Hey, Jungkook. Wake up now or you'll sprain your neck," I said. Suddenly, he grabbed my hand and whisper right in my ear.

"Leave me alone," he hissed.

"Hey, let me go!" I said.

"Is it wrong if I'm trying to prevent you from spraining your neck?!" I asked him.

"Yes, now leave me alone. Why do you care anyway?" He said sarcastically.

"Uhh, let me see. Because you will probably be grumpy all day with your sprained neck?!" I said and make my way towards the door.

"Just get out from my face already," he said half asleep in a cold way.

"Oh believe me, I am going out!" I said and stomped away.

I wanted to go home so badly! No one feeds Lulu last night! She must be solo hungry. Poor her. And, my parents! How long is their vacation?! I hope they'll go home soon. I missed them. And Baek, how could he hung up the phone call when I'm in terribly great danger?!!???!

I hate them all!! And now, I'm going to   escape from this nightmare! I hope no one's up now.

I checked almost all part of the mansion and no one's up so I think this is my chance to make my run.

I hold the doorknob and was about to twist it when suddenly...

"Where do you think you're going?" A cold voice suddenly appeared.

I turned my body when I saw Jungkook at the stairs, eyeing me with cold stares.

I don't know what I was thinking but little that I know, I was running away from the mansion and my house is just a few blocks away. I looked back and didn't saw Jungkook. Thank goodness.

I made my way through my house and the first thing I do was searching for Lulu.

"Lulu? Lulu?! Where are you?!" I said loudly.

And I heard a sound on the kitchen. As I walk to the kitchen, I saw Lulu laying helplessly under a broken table. Poor her! She must be laying there from last night!

I carefully lift up the table and embrace Lulu. I need bring her to see the vet! Just as I was about to take my car keys, (I can drive and I have my license) I saw the house's telephone. I grab it and dialed my parents's number.

"Beepppp beepppp"

Ughh, come on! Pick up!!!! Why aren't they picking up their phone?!

"Hello? Who's this?" An unfamiliar voice said.

"May I speak to my parents? I'm Song  Jihyo!" I said.

"Who? I'm sorry miss but I think you've dialled the wrong number. Or maybe your parents just bought new number," the voice said.

"Umm, may I know who am I speaking to?" I asked politely but I'm actually freaking out right now.

"I'm Kim Nana, and you are?"

"Oh, I'm Song Jihyo. Uhhmm, sorry for disturbing you, miss. I'm gonna hang up now," I said and hang out the phone.

I can't believe it! How could they change their number without even telling me?!