|miss abby|~reaction

-after Madison's death-
Abby opened the letter and read the note and as soon as she saw the name Madison she burst end out with tears, can't people see that Abby has a heart? She is hard on the girls only to make them better to push them to be perfect. Abby read the note as all the flashbacks rolling through her mind.

|flashback one|

"Next up, Maddie Ziegler performing Cry" the announcer shouted.
Maddie chasséd across the stage rolled on her hip and posed, the music started and everyone loved it. You could hear a pin drop! When Maddie finished the routine in 'the Maddie face' pose everyone was cheering and clapping for Maddie.

-in the change room-

All the girls gathered in a group hug and Abby and Melissa walked in with mascara on there cheeks.

"Oh Maddie that was beautiful, you are gonna be on broadway before you know it!" Abby sniffled. Melissa ran up to Maddie and embraced her in a huge hug. Maddie won first national soloist and highest score of the competition!

|flashback two|

" On the bottom of the pyramid, Maddie."
The look on Maddie's face just made me feel better she burst end out crying, and Melissa her stupid mother had to calm her down. She is fricking eleven years old she should learn to not be a poor sport.
" Madison. That was the worst performance in the world, I can't even stand you being at this studio. I need stars not babies, your turning into fricken Brooke for Christ sakes! I'm officially kicking you off the ALDC. " Abby screamed.

|end of flashbacks|

Abby looked at herself in the mirror and whispered, " I killed Maddie."

A/N: so what did you think of Abby's reaction? 12 votes for next chapter:) sorry haven't been updating I am really busy:(