|brooke hyland| reaction

I woke up to the birds chirping so I walked downstairs and slipped my toms on to go get the mail. I opened the mailbox and grabbed all the mail and ran back inside. I found a small pink envelope that said 'Brooke' on it. I ran up to my room and slowly opened the letter. As soon as she saw the name Maddie, she bursted out into tears. Brooke couldn't handle it anymore she tore the letter into pieces.

|flashback|

" Maddie why the hell are you dating Josh? Your such a bitch." Brooke screamed.

Maddie stared at Brooke in shock with tears running down her cheeks, Maddie went home later that day after having a huge fight with Brooke, ran upstairs as fast as she can went into the bathroom and locked the door. She ripped open some pills and spotted a blade, she ran over to it and looked at her scars and tore her skin with the blade and crying as hard as ever. All of a sudden she heard footsteps...

" Maddie? I need to use the toilet." A familiar voice said

Oh shit! Mackenzie!

" Uhh, okay one minute." Maddie sniffled

Maddie hid her blades, put away her pills and walked out of the bathroom.

Maddie walked into her room and checked her phone and saw the texts...

brooke:

bitch

slut

whore

Maddie stared at her screen. It felt like hours till she finally walked away. That was the first time Maddie tried to commit suicide..

|flashback two|
Brooke's POV:
I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone as it rings. It's from Maddie, I pick it up and dash downstairs again.

"Hey Mad-dog what's up?" Brooke laughed.
"Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to watch If I Stay tonight with Chloe, Paige and I?" Maddie asked.
" OMG YES! I heard it's supposed to be the best movie ever!" Brooke screamed into the phone.

The girls hung up and Brooke ran into the bathroom to get ready.

AN: finally updated! I'm so sorry for not updating soon! Who's letter should be next? Any thoughts? 10 votes and 5 comments for next chapter!