(One) Mi mundo (my world)

"Malaki, man why you gotta do that for", I whined, watching him smirk whilst he shamelessly munched on my stolen chicken wing.

"Lool About why you do that for.. you know exactly why I did that b" mums life this yutes is the biggest dickhead in the east. The audacity of this nigga is horrendous.

Not gonna lie he looked kinda cute when he smirked tho tbh, Those deep dimples on his dark chocolate skin 🍫, and his trim, them waves were... wait nah, why am I gassing him like that. Lemme just stop right derre.

-"For your safety no standing on the upper deck or stairs"-

The bus was packed with a ton of girls (you know them ones with abnormal laughs that sound like their screaming... bloody hyenas)
It was also full of middle aged adults who kept croaking their necks each time someone cursed. As they listened to the 18+ conversations that our generation we're engaging in. Their priceless expressions said it all. Our generation is actually trash.

Suddenly the bus engine switched off as it came to an abrupt halt which was then followed by the switching of of the engine.

Much to my prediction, this bitchboy move was met with many sighs and 'for fucks sakes' from various passengers.

Until boss man penetrated the bus speakers with his heavy accent "THIS BUS GO NOWHERE TIll THERE NO STANDING ON THE UPPER DECK OF STAIRS"

And this is why I hate TFL with a passion. I don't know why boss man was bugging, the next stop was the baitest stop of the journey and I could guarantee you that 50% of passengers would have opted to get of there.

"Nahh, Malaki I'm gonna have to go downstairs still" I moaned as I started heading towards the crowded stairs. Dunno how I thought I was gonna get down though.

He then grabbed my wrist with his greasy hands and pulled me towards him "lool, how u getting down tho"

I ended up resting my bum on his lap. But I was doing bare movements. He must have thought I was whining on him or something.

"Aightt, Rhianna moveee" he said grabbing hold of my waist attempting to push me off.

Sighing I twisted my upper body round to face him "the bus is still packed tho"

"Fineee yuh can stay, but u owe me another wing."
I glanced down on my chip box, the food looked cold and besides, I was full and figured I wasn't gonna eat the rest.

"You can have the whole box" I said as I held it up to his face

🕞🕓 30 minutes later

I watched as Malaki left my company to unlock the door to his yard.
"Bye likkle one, chat later yhh" he hollered whilst kicking snow out of the driveway with his air forces

"Dumbbb behavior, why are u purposely damaging those" I laughed at his foolishness. Yhh I know it's probably deets but I could have sworn he just got them yesterday.

"Lool how, firstly it's snow and secondly crep protect don't lackk" He screwed eying me as if I was dumb.

"Rightt" I smirked "see you later yhh."
And with that removed myself from his driveway.

My house was only a couple of seconds away from Malaki's and I liked it like that, it was convenient. Because it was so nearby, after school I could visit his yard and chill and my mum would never clock. 😂😂
Our houses were situated in a nice community in our borough, meaning i didn't have to worry about getting moved to by gang members who were twice my age. Unfortunately that had been my reality not to long ago as I lived in one of them fuck off estates. One main reason we moved here was to ensure the safety of me, my older sister Joycee, younger sister Anabella and especially my older brother Recee.