(Three) The Company I Keep

Reality

🕞🕓 3:30pm - 4:00pm

"Huh, what you mean you ain't got fortnite", Xavier was looking at me with such confusion

As we do every Friday. Nadia, Moni, Malaki and Xavier. Come over to my yard and just... Chill I guess, sometimes we do revision though... Sometimes 😂😂

"The X box downstairs don't have fortnite but Reces's PS4 upstairs do", Ermm lool why was Malaki answering like he lives here.

Me and Xavier exchange looks, at each other before we both burst out laughing. I don't know why, I mean what just happened wasn't even that funny but we did.

Xavier was like my second guy best friend, behind Malaki. He had joined my school at the end of year 8 and from there we just kinda got close. He's around the same height as Malaki 6ft ish..Not gonna lie tho he's peng... 😀😥😍 And he's from Barbados 🇧🇧 .

"EWW, wtf was keegan thinking", Monique had made herself comfortable, I meann very comfortable. She was in her silky pink night robe with her long legs taking up a good 80% of the sofa space leaving poor Xavier to rest on the sofa arm.

"Whaaat now Monique," Nadia groaned as she made her way towards the sofa. Don't know where she thought she was sitting lool.

"Him and Kira are dealing" Monique announced before kissing her teeth

"And you care because" Xavier said. I could hear the annoyance in his voice. He'd liked Monique for the longest but never actually moved to her because as he said 'she's too prestige'

"Yhhh, yhh whatever" Monique screwed as she continued to pree other peoples snap stories. Yhh Monique's that kinda girl.

"Monz", Xavier said "abeg you move your hairy legs off the sofa if u wanna sleep go upstairs" Yess finally someone said it I thought I was gonna have to

"Make me then", her eyes were fixed on Xavier as her feet attempted to push him of the edge of the sofa.

I turned my head only to see Malaki on the arm chair at the other end of the room recording on a sly. With Nadia on his lap munching popcorn. 😂😂 these people wowww. They knew shit was about to go down and they were watching like it was some next movie.
As for me I was leaning against the wall by the kitchen door.

"Aghh oh my goshh get off," Monique screamed just as Xavier threw himself on top of her

"Hmmm... Nahh, because if I get up your stubborn self will put your legs back on the sofa" Woww, Xavier is too badmind I thought to myself as I watched him smirk whilst his hands went places they shouldn't go.

" AHHH, Xavierr," she whined whilst laughing. I knew Moni was enjoying this as much as he did, but she was trynna act like she didn't. "Your some predator you know that right, Got your hands all up in my boobs... MOOVEEE man"

The two continued to wrestle in the sofa until Moniques night robe slipped exposing her chest... Why is this girl not wearing a bra please 😥

"AGHHH, nahh hop off now," she said as she screwed Xavier whilst fixing up her robe.

"Aight, sorry still" Xavier responded still smirking. "Causing a nip slip was never my intention b"

It's 2018 and men are still trash... 😂
Hate to be 'that' girl buh mi nuh cah lie.
...😂😂😂 I ain't even Jamaican but I'll still bang their verbals.

"Xavier, you knew exactly what u we're doing... fucking perv", Nadia laughed as she removed herself from Malaki's lap allowing him to stand up and walk to the other end of the room