Rock The Boat ♡

Melodi ♡

I'm in his lap kissing him on the couch. He grips my waist tighter then lays me down on the floor, climbing between my legs. He pecks my lips then kisses my neck. He moves hair out my face then smiles at me. I smile back. We begin kissing again. I moan against his lips. He rotates his tongue in my mouth then kisses my cheek. "Zeemie, what this make us?" I ask. He stares in my eyes. His hazel eyes start turning gray. "Rabbits." He says. I look at him crazy. "Rabbits? Azeem, what?" I ask. He kisses and sucks my neck. "Rabbits. We about to fuck like rabbits. I heard that my second day in America. I'm guessing it means hard core sex." He says. We laugh. I lost my virginity to him, he lost his to me. It was on my thirteenth birthday. We went to Universal Studios. His parents and my aunt went out to explore Florida and left us in the hotel. Neither of us knew what we were doing and it just happened. We never bring it up tho. "Well, ok. Come on then Bugs Bunny." I say, giggling. He chuckles. "We corny as hell." He says. "Hell yeah." I say. "That's fine we me tho." He says.  He climbs from between my legs then unzips my shorts. I stare in his eyes as he pulls them down. He pulls my panties down then smirks. He strokes it with two fingers. I bite my lip and close my eyes as he makes me feel higher than a kite with only his  fingers. He hovers over me and kisses me.

"Azeem." I whimper as he pushes in and out of me. He stares in my eyes as he pleases me. I never thought we would be laid here doing it again together. It just didn't seem possible.

Azeem ♢

Damn, Mel got that good. I bite my lip, feeling my dick throb.  "Azeem!" She screams, reaching her climax. Her walls clamp down on my dick. "Fuck, Mel." I grunt, grabbing the side of her head and busting a strong one. I pull out and pull her on my lap.  She starts breathing heavily. We went for two hours on some straight Pornhub shit. I came three times, she came four. You woulda swore we was fuckin like two dogs in heat. She straddles my lap and wraps her arms around my neck. She lays her forehead on mine, staring in my eyes. "I love you." She says. "I love you too, Bestfriend." I say. She kisses me. "So, we just acting like this never happened like last time?" She asks. I shrug. "If you want." I say. "Fine. I don't want it to be awkward between us." She says. I nod my head. "Aight. We gotta get out of here. Momma on the way home." I say. "Ok." She says, getting off my lap. Her phone starts playing rock the boat. "Damn right I rocked the boat cause I'm that nigga." I say, grabbing my boxers. She laughs. "Shut up, Azeem." She says. I chuckle, watching her search for her panties. Ain't no telling where I threw them shits. I'm Mr. Beat It Up. I got the best beefcake on the West Side. Believe that.

Azeem ol overly confident ass Lmao

Comment

Please show love. Read "Skyler" If you don't already