Love Somebody ♡

Don't yall hate when somebody wanna try you? This girl 'Going off' saying She from Belize and it ain't poor like I said and blah blah blah. This silly hoe gon try to tell me what I saw and heard. Those ppl was in shacks. Plus, this dumb ass act like everybody living the good life on the island. Ol stupid girl, I swear. On with the chapter...

-

Azeem ♢

I look around and see my brother grinding with some girl. I walk to the bathroom and wait til all the girls walk out. I walk in. "Mel, come here." I say. I turn and lock the bathroom door. She against the far wall and mad as hell. I walk over to her. "She don't mean nothing." I say. "I don't care." she says. "Yes you do. I apologize for all the drama." I say. She shrugs. "Man, prom wasn't supposed to be like this." she says. "Like what?" I ask. "The fighting and the arguing. I wish it was you stepping out that limo and not Javel. This ain't how it was supposed to be." she breaks down. I hold her. "I'm sorry. Let me make it to you." I say. "How?" she asks. "Let me show you." I say. I pull her dress up. "Sex only ruins things with us. Don't try." she says. "I got something else in mind." I say, getting on my knees. A nigga ain't ever did this before but fuck it. One time for the one time, ya feel me?

I grin. She ain't wearing panties. I slowly lick her clit. She lets out soft moans and slowly grinds against my tongue. I guess I'm doing it right. Shit, I ought to be. I watch enough lesbian porn to be a pro at lickin' a pussy. She tastes right too. I actually like it.

Melodi ♡

That felt so good, oh my God. I'm standing and watching everybody dance, blushing like hell. Alexis walks up to me. "Azeem is my nigga." she says. I laugh. He your nigga but guess who pussy he just ate? That's none of my business tho.

"Riiiiiiight." I say, laughing. He messes with some unbelievable hoes. "What you mean, right? Stay the fuck out his face before you fuck around and get your ass beat." she says. "Ohhhh, we have a bold one on our hands, you guys." I say to absolutely nobody. "Play schizophrenic if you want to, bitch." she says. I chuckle. "Girl, you trying to fight me and for what? If that's your nigga, run up on him. I ain't gotta commit to you, he do. So, don't confront me, confront your nigga." I say. "Bitch, I swear I'm gon beat the shit out of you. Like I said, that's my nigga, hoe." she says. "Kiss him and tell me one thing. Does my pussy taste right." I say. She slaps me.

That did it cause hell broke loose in this bitch. I punch her dead in her eye. She starts swinging and I start. She grabs my hair and pulls me down. She got the game fucked up. I lean back and start busting her dead in the face until she falls. I get on top and start stickin' her in both of her jaws. She trying to get me off but that ain't gon happen simply because she tried me.

"Break up!" I hear one of the guards yell. One picks me up and the other picks her up. "Bitch! Imma kill you, bitch!" she screams , leaking blood everywhere and kicking absolutely nothing. "Hoe, shut up! You look like a damn fool fighting air!" I yell back as the guard pushes through people holding me. He takes me out front. "Go home!" he yells in my face.

Azeem runs over here with that hoe. "Damn, what the fuck, Melodi? Why you fight her?" he yells. I look at him crazy. "Azeem, if you don't get your ass out my face trying to play captain save a hoe!" I yell. "I ain't no hoe, bitch!" she screams. "Both of you, shut the fuck up! Alexis, fuck you! It's over cause you don't know your damn role! Mel is my best friend and you got me so fucked up if you think you gon disrespect her! If you ain't rockin' with her, you ain't rockin' with me! So, with that being said, find a way home, bitch!" he yells.

Well damn, Azeem snapped. The bitch shoulda learned her role. Shit, sucks to be the thot but that ain't my problem.

"Azeem, what?" she yells. "I wasn't feeling you anyways. Bye, Alexis." he says, grabbing my hand. "Took somethin' I see you lil Mel!" I hear his brother Javel scream out of nowhere. I laugh. "He's fuckin crazy." Azeem says, opening my door. I slide in buckle up.

We're riding in complete silence as Pandora softly plays through out the car. "I'm sorry my bullshit ruined your night." he breaks the silence. "It's cool." I say.

If you need somebody say yeah yeah
And if she love somebody, say hell yeah

"Ohhh shit, this my song!" I exclaim, turning it up. Azeem chuckles and pulls over in an empty lot.

He stares at me as I rap the whole Gucci Mane verse.

"Let's get out." he says. I get out. He turns it up as Young Thug sings. He wraps his arms around my waist as we slowly dance to the song.

If you need somebody say yeah yeah
And if she love somebody, say hell yeah
If you got somebody say yeah yeah
But if you love that nigga say hell yea
I wanna know, I wanna know if you got a say yea yea
I wanna know if you love me, say hell yea
I wanna know if you need me, say hell yea
But if you really love that bitch, say hell yea

"You love me?" he whispers in my ear as Thug starts rapping that sexy ass verse of his. "Yeah, yeah." I sing. He chuckles and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. "I love you too, Mel." he says, leaning me against the car. He kisses me on the lips then my cheek. "Damn, I done fell in love with my best friend." he says, chuckling. I smile. "You Ain't the only one." I say. He smiles wide. "Be my girl." he says. "Definitely." I say. We kiss.

It's something about those gangsta love songs. Can't nothing bring two people together like them and that's facts.

I love him so much.

Comment

20 Comments.

The last and final chapter was written last night. Itll be dropped later once I get feedback. How yall feel??

Comment

Vote