Chapter 16

***Part 16***FANFIC-Niall #imagine- "I'll Always Be In Your Memories"

KARTERS PROV

The one guy I didnt expect to see... The one guy I've known since grade school... My best friend... Boyfriend.. The one guy I had a GOOD relationship with... That I always trusted even when we broke up because he had to leave to follow his dreams.. The one guy who loved me more than ever and completely showed it... And I thought I was never going to see him again... But no hes here now and I couldn't help but believe this isnt a dream.

"Josh?.." i said as i wrapped my arms around him into a tight hug. The hug was silent despite my quiet nuffle and tears. I was so happy to see him again. This hug always felt so right and it still does. How I missed it so much....

JOSHS PROV

MY GOD! Karter! I knew it was her i knew it! I thought i lost her forever and i fully regretted leaving her... But then again I didnt have much of a choice. My parents always told me 'love comes second reality comes first'. We were neighbors and my parents loved her but they thought she had too much of an imagination. But i didnt listen to them, i always supported her with her dreams of being a dancer and she always supported me with my dreams of being a drummer.

She's so beautiful though.

Josh: "wow... I cant believe i finally found you... I- I just o my gosh ha "

I gasped the last couple words while they escaped my mouth. We both pulled back from the hug. WOW! She was still the Karter I missed and boy did i miss her. I looked into her beautiful eyes... Man i missed those eyes. Just the way they squinted when she smiled made me go weak in the knees. I remember how her eyes would always be the last thing I looked at before kissing her lips. I miss the soft touch of our lips...

Whats the chances of us meeting like this? Everything happens for a reason right?! So maybe this is just a second chance...

Suddenly life just felt that much more... Right!

KARTERS PROV

I looked up at him as he smiled at me. Hes so cute, the way he couldnt get his words out. And his adorable smile. Aww gahh!! I miss Josh! I miss being his best friend and going to the park everday together or just being able to talk to a guy i trust and get his advice.

I mean lets be real i need both sides of advice because Emerson's advice helps, but when a guy gives advice its much more deep and he can tell me what he would want me to do if he was the one I liked... But sometimes i didnt know whose advice to take because over the years before Josh went off with his career he became very protective which was understandable because of the guys i've gone out with...

Karter: "i missed you so much haha i just- i dont know what to say"

We pulled back into another hug but this time he places his hand onto my hidden scars and brewses on my back. I winced and pulled away placing my hand lightly on my back over the injuries. Josh looked at me confused in a worried way.

Josh:"O crap! You ok? Did i do something?!"

I looked up at him forcing a smile in pain.

Karter:"NO! NO! It wasnt you ha.. no i just... had a bit of an... emm acsident last night I'm still kinda "recovering" from"

I really would prefer not to tell Josh about what happened... Just because I dont want him to get mad at Niall or something for leaving me in the streets of NYC alone because it really wasnt Nialls fault... Well i mean.. I dont know... But I'm still confused about Niall and would prefer not talking about him.

JOSHS PROV

Josh:"o thank god!" i said in a sigh of relief.

"Haha o wait no! Not thank god.. But well yes but no... I mean like thank god it wasn't me.. And your ok... "

You idiot!!!

Thank god?! Gah! I dont know i just hope she didnt take it the wrong way. She showed me the brewses and scrapes on her back. I didnt like seeing her hurt like this... I've seen her hurt like this before but that was a different situation... Or i hope it was.. Niall said he was dating her but he also said he messed up?... I love you Niall but I've known Karter since grade 1 and I've seen her be hurt and broken hearted which has made me more and more protective of her. Even though I was once one of her heart breakers. I started to get a little nervous as the elevators doors opened. I wasnt sure how much longer I have with her. I placed my hand on the back of my neck as I looked at her. Theres so much I want to say..

KARTERS PROV

Karter:"we should em hang out sometime?"

Josh:"YEAH! Definately!.. Emm are you free today?... Tonight...6"

Karter:"yeah absolutely"

I smiled. He smiled back widely.

Karter:"I'll meet you in the lobby, yeah?"

Josh:"Yeah! Yeah! I'll em I'll see you then"

We hunged again but this time he was gentler. Ahhh!! Josh! I walked into my room and sat down for two minutes then laid back on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. Best Day!

----------------------------------------

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT AND KEEP READING

i really want to know what you guys think!!!

ALSO PLEASE PLEASE VOTE<3

Fav if you like it

< 3FEEDBACK

RT/Fav if u like it

< 3FEEDBACK

< 3Readers;Sorry for any typos