Anime idea part 1

Let me start off by saying, I love the web. They have created this character from nothing and yet it has gone viral. No one has yet created the anime and I find it shocking. So I, am going to attempt to create it even if it takes several years. I need your advice and ideas as well so I know what you want to see. I have the story-line and characters set up but they need editing. Please don't steal my plot, if you are going to create the anime.

Anime characters:

Jupiter

Saturn

Uranus

Neptune

Earth

Venus

Mars

Mercury

Moon

Pluto

Sun

NASA

Moons/followers (mob characters)

Gender:

Earth is female. (Often term of she, and mother earth is used for earth.)

Moon/not planet/ is male.

Saturn Female

Jupiter Female (moons are males)

Uranus Male

Mars Male

Venus Female

Mercury male (trap)

Neptune Male

Sun male

Pluto female

NASA male

Looks:

Jupiter a really tall woman with big boobs and really angry looking.

Saturn. The slightly smaller woman than Jupiter who looks innocent and has hoop earrings and hoop-shaped hair.

Uranus, a tall, male with light blue long hair in a ponytail. Has a white striped t-shirt.

Neptune a shorter male than Uranus, and grouchy looking, dark blue hair.

Earth shorter than Neptune and she starts with long hair but gets it cut short, she is flat chested and timid looking. wears a NASA shirt.

Venus a short and beautiful woman who has big boobs and long hair.

Mars a short cute male, has red hair.

Mercury is cute and one of the shortest characters. He is often wearing skirts or other girly things because he hangs with Sun. has a tan.

Moon is short as Earth and his hair is always changing.

Pluto has short hair with ponytails. She is shorter than Mercury but plain and ordinary looking.

Sun is tall and hot. wavy yellow hair and orange eyes

Personality:

Jupiter is rude and popular, she's in love with Sun but Sun avoids her. Her weakness is that she's very clumsy.

Saturn looks innocent but is actually rude and hates that Jupiter has more fans(moons) than her.

Uranus he is cheerful and handsome, a cinnamon bun, unappreciated. A bit of a crybaby.

Neptune is rude but is only a sweet tsundere.

Earth is timid and sweet, scared, and often looks sick. At times he can be a yandere if she gets angered too much. MC.

Venus, happy, cheerful, and sweet. She wants only the best for everyone.

Mars is a spoiled brat but he puts an act of innocent but is really a pervert and a tsundere.

Mercury is a sweet boy who has a sense of loyalty.

Moon goes through "phases" so his personality often changes. On blood moons, he's at his worse.

Pluto is stubborn but unnoticeable so she is often angry and sad. She is someone you would want to protect.

Sun is an arrogant jerk, who chases after the moon, who doesn't like him and runs the other way. Sun is popular and doesn't like it, but he still flirts with the girls who are used to his flames.

Relationships:

Jupiter admires Sun because he is taller than her. She is enemies with Saturn.

Saturn hates everyone but deals with it, she mainly hates Jupiter.

Uranus best friends with Neptune but they argue a lot. Doesn't associate with sun much.

Neptune hates everyone but deals with Uranus.

Earth is bullied often but she notices Pluto and moon is a protective brother of hers.

Venus loves and cares for Mercury. She is quite popular with the males.

Mars likes Venus and Earth and questions Mercury's gender.

Mercury loves Sun as a friend and respects him as well as scolds him for burning him up. Enjoys company.

Moon hates Sun and loves Earth, but he hates that people hurt Earth, he has sworn to protect Earth in any way he can. Has mixed feelings about NASA.

Pluto loves Earth because she notices her. Hates NASA.

Sun loves moon because he's short and cute. often causing eclipses. He flirts with his sister and hangs with venus. He dresses up his childhood best friend in girly outfits.

NASA:

no eyes

blonde hair

a teacher (nurse)

always researching on his children

ends up being a therapist throughout the anime and constantly complains about it

doesn't like Pluto

doesn't bother interacting with Sun

"has marked Moon" (US flag)

constantly having to look out for Earth, but is often too busy