Chapter 28

~A month before

"Dylan." I whispered, holding back a laugh. He was kissing my neck, his arms wrapped around my waist. "Shhh." He muttered, flashing a grin.

We were currently in a closet.

That sounded cliche didn't it? Yeah, not cliche at all. Hah, well this is a conversation starter. Anyways, let's get back to the story.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, connecting my lips to his. "This is so weird." I muttered. He smirked, rolling his eyes at me. He pushed me up against the wall trailing kisses from my lips to my neck. I giggled leaning my head back. A smile appearing on my face.

I pulled his head up back to me, smashing my lips on his. Our lips moved in sync, he lifted me up holding my hips, resulting in me wrapping my legs around his torso. "I. Love. You." He said in between kisses. "I. Love. You. Too." I said I between kisses.

I ran my hands through his hair, his left hand lightly grazing my skin by my waist. I giggled a bit, pulling away to laugh. He smirked, giving me his signature smile. "Was that necessary?" He asked. "Well it's not my fault that my waist is ticklish." I said smiling. He smashed his lips on mine, I kissed back smiling into the kiss.

"Auntie Holland is here!" I heard Gracie yell then the door open. We pulled away, and my feet hit the floor. "What are you doing?" She asks.

I bit my lip. "Nothing, umm, cleaning?" I guess. She slowly nodded her head before looking at Dylan. "Hi." He waved. "Go get your jacket and go." I told her. "Ok, bye mommy!" She yelled running away.

"BE SAFE!" I heard Hollands voice yell before my door shut closed. Dylan began to laugh, throwing his head back. "I told you to lock the door." He states. "We're alone now." I scoff pushing him away and jumping to the ground.

I began to walk out, a smirk placed on my lips. He ran by me pulling my arm, running into my bedroom. He spun me around to face him and he smashed his lips on mine. Leading me to the bed...

~Present

"I-I-I...oh my god." I muttered staring up at Crystal.

She grinned down at me, clapping her hands. "But we need to make sure, I'm not even sure I am." I stated. She stopped, just looking at me.

"To the store!" She yells.

"Uh no, paparazzi!" I hissed at her. "You think I don't got friends that aren't famous?" She asks putting hands on her hips.

"Oh, I didn't think of that." I state as she helps me up. "Let me call my friend, Tina." She explains going to her purse.

She pulls out her phone, smiling at me. Calling someone, she sets the phone by her ear.

"Hey, Tina. I got a friend that needs something....You know, my old cast-mate.....yeah, yeah her.....can you get a pregnancy test?......Ok, thanks for screaming in my ear.....see you later." Crystal states before hanging up the phone.

"Got you covered. Let's go tell the girls." She states. "N-no. Not till we know for sure, because they would get to excited and I don't want to hurt their feelings." I explain. She pursed her lips, nodding after a while.

"Okay, she will probably be here in 5 minutes." She says with a non-surprising look.

"You talk about me?" I ask smirking. "Well, god what is there to not talk about?" She scoffs. I giggle rolling my eyes before sitting on a chair. "God, what am I going to do?" I ask. "Be a mom, your getting married in three weeks! You already have an 7 year old who adores you!" She exclaims.

I look up at her, nodding my head. She was right.

"Thank you so much." I whisper getting up to hug her. "Your welcome, my best friend." She pulls me into a hug, squeezing me tightly.

We hear the doorbell ring and Crystal races to the door. "I'll get it!" She yells. I sit on my bed, bouncing my knee up and down. I hear the door open, I look up and see Holland standing there. "You didn't tell me because?" She asks, frowning at me.

"What do you mean?" I ask curiously. She pinches the bridge of your nose.

"You've been sick for the past week. I know something's up." She says.

"The other girls didn't want to say anything because Gracie was there." Holland adds.

"Oh." I say sadly.

"Come in gurls." Holland says stepping towards me. Arden, Shelley, Crystal, and which I assume is Tina walk in.
"Here. Go." Tina says to me handing me a package and points to the bathroom.

I take the brown paper bag and walk into the bathroom.

I sit on the toilet, breathing in and out slowly. "Wish me luck." I mutter under my breathe.

We sit around my bedroom waiting the LONG five minutes.

"What if I am?" I ask. "You will be an amazing mom." The girls say together.

"Thanks guys. God this feels like ages are going by." I state.

The timer rings and I jump up racing to the bathroom.

I pick it up and look at the signs: minus means non-pregnant and plus means pregnant.

I walk out holding it, looking up at them.

"I'm-"