When you catch them watching hentai

This will be a scenario
Soul:
(Y/n) just got home from a mission. She stretches and walks upstairs wanted to cuddle with Soul and tell him about it. She goes to the door and hears moaning. Her eyes widen,'I-is he cheating?' She thinks. She opens the door and sees him watching hentai. Her face goes blank. Soul instantly turns it off," H-Hey." He smiled at her. "Screw this, I'm going to cuddle with Maka." She closes the door and leaves," No! Come back!" He exclaims, embarrassed.

Blackstar:
(Y/n) was sleeping peacefully in bed, but slowly woke up. She stretched and yawned, but noticed Blackstar wasn't there. She was surprised since he always slept in late. She walked downstairs and saw him with headphones and smirking at his laptop. She snuck behind him and peaked at what he was watching her face instantly flushed and she hit the ground with a thud. Blackstar heard it (over the looooouuuuuudddddd moaning) and looked back and freaked out. He turned off his computer and sat you on his lap. He cradled you until you woke up. You saw him, thought of the 'thing' he was watching and fainted again.

Kid:
You were getting a snack when you heard sobbing from upstairs. You instantly sprinted up the stairs with your box of pocky and see Kid sobbing his eyes out on the bed. "Kid?" You peak at his laptop and blush seeing he's watching hentai. "Kid What's wrong?" You ask him surprised he's watching that stuff." Theyre in an asymmetrical position!" He wails. You sigh, turning it off. You hold him close to you," There there Kid, have a pocky." You stick one in his mouth

Tsubaki:
Tsubaki heard Soul and Blackstar talking about something called hentai? She had no clue what it was... was it something about hens? She shrugged and decided she was going to watch it for a little bit while you were out. She searched up a website and clicked on the first video she saw (lesbo times) she thought I was a pretty weird name but shrugged and watched it anyways. You got home about 10 minutes later and walked into the bedroom. You saw her watching it," W-why are you watching this stuff?" You blush darkly. "We should try this kind of stuff." Tsubaki smiled at you making you gulp.

Crona:
Crona was spending the night with Blackstar, Kid, and Soul. Blackstar whipped out his laptop and began scrolling through a long list of videos. Crona didn't really know what was happening. He really wanted to go downstairs where you were with Liz, Patty, Maka, and Tsubaki but he decided to hang out with the guys instead. The video had been playing for a while and Crona kept hearing weird noises. He peered at the video and started screaming in terror. You instantly sprinted up the stairs and saw what was happening. You put your hands on your hips," For shame you guys." You hugged Crona as the rest of the girls sighed at their partners. You stroked his hair to calm him down. Then Tsubaki confiscates Blackstar's laptop for the rest of the night.

Maka:
Maka doesn't watch Hentai, she reads it... duh. One night you came back earlier then you should've and decided to surprise Maka with some snacks and movies, cause you know, you're that awesome girlfriend. You heard giggling from your bedroom and you were confused, Maka doesn't really read in the bedroom unless Soul's there. Which you knew he wasn't. You opened the bedroom door."Maka?" You say. Her eyes widen and she closes the book and throws it in a random corner. I caught a glimpse of the title of the book,' Boku no Pico' I looked at her then the book," It's not what you think!" She exclaims. I close the door and sigh.

Patty:
Patty stared at the computer screen," I have absolutely no clue what this is." She says, staring at the screen. She tilts her head as you walk in. "I don't know what this is! What is it?" She whines. "Is that milk?" You cover her eyes and shut the laptop down."this is for the best." You tell her and hug her closer. She pokes your chest," Squishy." "NOOOOOO THIS CRAP HAS CORRUPTED MY BABY!!!"

Liz:
Liz's eye twitched as she watched this weird stuffs. "Why am I watching this? This is awful" she rolls her eyes. "But at the same time I don't really wanna turn it off..." she says and just sits there watching. You walk in," Hey Liz! I got-" you pause. You see what she's watching and drop the boxes of pocky on the ground," I don't know why I'm watching this either." Liz shrugs. You join her and you both watch while eating the pocky," We really shouldn't watch this." "Agreed."