To Be Passionate

The Vytal Festival! A once-every-two years event! Celebrating diversity and peace in this beautiful world that they all live in! No discrimination between Humans and Faunus, the only things allowed are the games, the food, the people, the games, the toys, THE GAMES, and the tournament!  Was it fate that made this year's host Mistral? 

Little Jaune was in his room struggling to choose which clothes would be appropriate to wear for such a rare occasion. What would a socially-awkward 5-year-old-little boy choose to look good if it was his first time going outside? 

Luckily, his older sisters are there to help him with this! Although they aren't as helpful as he had hoped...

"Wear my jacket, Jauney! It'll make you look badass!" Offered Gentilesse, age 13, and the oldest of the seven. She proudly showed her personal leather jacket that seemed to be a tad too big for him. 

"No no, dear sister, he's too young for that. How about this teddy bear shirt?" says Humilité, age 12, second oldest. Wait, isn't that the shirt that they gave him as a baby?

"What? He's too old for that! He can just wear shorts and go shirtless, it's not even that cold tonight. Those would look ridiculous!" interrupted Chasteté, age 11, third oldest. Actually I think its about 20 degrees tonight, so going shirtless is a no no, sis....

"Why would a kid go to the Vytal Festival shirtless while his family are dressed fully clothed? Don't make people think he's a weirdo!" said Lapatience, age 10, fourth oldest. She then held up a- wait a black kimono? How did she even get-"Since this is a festival, he can wear this! It's traditional and it'll make him look mature."

"I do agree, the thought of him wearing it does makes him look adorable." agreed Tempérance, age 9, fifth oldest. No it doesn't! Also it's too big for me to wear! Now that I looked at it a little closer it looks like a girl's kimono!

"I prefer for Jaune to wear some article of clothing that can defend him from danger." Diligence, age 8, sixth oldest, put in her two lien. She didn't notice the relieved look in his eyes. "Like my boots." She presented them two black boots with a smooth-white rim. It's still too big for him to wear, though."You might never now what would happen in such a huge event."

"Oh please, Dili, we have mommy with us! With her around there'll be nothing to worry about!" claimed Charité, age 7, the youngest of the seven.

"A-actually I think I'm alright with choosing on my own now..." Little Jaune tried to speak up. Unfortunately, none of them heard his plea, and Little Jaune hung his head down in defeat. The seven sisters kept bickering louder and louder until a knock on the door caught their attention.

"Girls! It's almost time to go, so get ready!" Rouge let herself in the room.

"But moooom/mommyyyyy/ motherrrrr!" They all wailed. "We were so close to choosing which outfit Jauney would wear!" cried Gentilesse.

"No buts! I'll be the one choosing what he's going to wear. So you all get ready in 10 minutes!" The girls groaned louder. It was cut short though, when they saw their mother's red-eyes narrowed and her arms were crossed. The most menacing pose that all mothers have that gives off one message: I DARE you...

"Yes, mom/mommy/mother!"

They all scattered out of the room, and Rouge looked at her son. "Th-thank you, Mama..."

"Don't blame them for behaving this way, Sweetie," she explained,"This is the first time you get to go outside with them, and they wanted to make sure tonight's perfect for you." 

Little Jaune understood and nodded his adorable little head. "What am I gonna wear, Mama?"

Rouge held up a simple white shirt, also a tad too big for his size. Why is everything not in his size? Along with the shirt was the jacket that Gentilesse offered, khaki pants, and Diligence's boots. "These would look perfect on you!"