A Bundle of White

Hello! :3 If you are in my 'Warriors Cats Roleplay', you probably know about the BrambleClan couple, Emberfur and Frostwind. (Since Frostwind's the deputy, and they've been around for awhile.)

They are happy mates now, and, recently, _Frostpelt_ and I have been talking about a potential bundle of cuteness arriving sometime. Kits!

I've been thinking about them a lot, so I decided to draw the kits. Here's my sketch:

And here's the finished drawing:

From left to right, they are Sunnykit, Milkykit, and Icykit

From left to right, they are Sunnykit, Milkykit, and Icykit. Icykit is the only she-kit. x3 I like to think that Milkykit and Icykit have their mother's frame, while Sunnykit has Emberfur's longer fur. Also, I don't know anything about Frostwind's genome, but I'm guessing that the kits got their white fur from both sides of the family, as Emberfur's mother was a black and white cat. (His sister, Bluefrost, is one too.) And then, it's a bit obvious where Sunnykit and Milkykit got their ginger and gray. (Since Emberfur is a ginger tom, and Frostwind is a white and gray she-cat.)

They look a tad bit similar to their cousins, Firepaw, Brindlepaw, and Bearpaw. You can see what they look like in Chamops 's art book, in the chapter titled 'The flames, the pelt, the animal'. You can also see Bluefrost in Chamops's art book, in the chapter titled 'BrambleClan Queens'.

I love these three already. What do y'all think?