A monster with no soft spot

"Is this him?" Zemo asked.
"Yes it is"Captain hydra answered. Zemo clapped;he was clearly impressed. "Put him in the tank." Zemo commanded.

Captain hydra took off his shirt, shoes and socks and then changed his trousers with water proof pants that would stretched out to his shin.

The tank rose from the hole revealing cade. "Experiment subject number one: Caesar Lee Goldberg."Zemo announced. "His actual name is Caesar?"Captain hydra asked. "Yes, brother of Reggie James Goldberg, Jacob james Goldberg and Yuki lee Goldberg who as a matter of fact left."Zemo informed. "I bet she's going out sleeping with other men."Cap said. "Come on Stefan don't antagonize the boy now." Zemo said. "You'll never know who's mother becomes a whore, Goldberg's most likely." Cap said cheekily.

Cade started groaning as veins were unleashed from his face and body, then his eyes opened. "How are his eyes opened underwater."Stefan demanded. "I told you not to antagonize him."Zemo answered. Cade started punching the glass to break free. It eventually broke. "What am I some male stripper? Where's my shirt?!"Cade demanded. "You still have pants on at least Caesar."Captain hydra said.
"Yeah these tight ass ones."Cade replied as he charged as captain hydra to gain momentum to drop kick him. Stefan was sent flying to the computer desk Zemo was just sat. "Wanna play Tarzan? I'm gonna play sabor."Stefan said as he threw his shield at cade and it was responded by a dodge. "Look behind you."Stefan said intimidating cade

The shield hit cade launching him over to captain hydra who punched him in the back. Cade was now consumed by rage and it now controlled him. Cade let out a roar and attacked Stefan leaving him surrounded in his own blood.

"Oh no, Stefan!"Zemo called out. "Please don't kill me"he begged. Cade grabbed him by the throat and picked him up choking him. "The living is now done with me, hail hy-."
SNAP!

Cade had finally calmed down. He looked at the two dead bodies
"Oh shit!"he yelled. "What did I do?! "

"GOLDBERG!!!" Bellowed a voice; It was nick fury. "Don't worry kid we'll look into whatever controlled you and what happened to chistina."

"How did you...? " "We always find out now we're gonna head to the hellicarrier."Fury answered."Ok" cade replied as they made their way back to the hellicarrier.