The return of Arkadios pt2

"That guy had more chromosomes than gorillas" Ambrosia stated. "That made him a lot more faster, stronger, smarter than us" Cade replied.

"Exactly" Ambrosia. "I've inherited that from him haven't I?" Cade asked
"Oh my god Cade you're a genius, you gave me an idea!" Ambrosia suddenly
screamed.

"Wait what?...... Oh no." Cade realized her plan. "Cade you have to unleash your little spirit bear thing so everything bad inside you will disintegrated." Ambrosia told him.

"Why the fu....? You know what fine I won't argue." Cade said. He gathered all his negative thoughts just like Arkadios had done back in his days and let out a bear's growl. "Wait stop!" Ambrosia shouted.
"Its gone."

There was a roar from outside. "It's him" Said a voice coming from nowhere. "Who...was that?" Ambrosia stammered. "It's me, Doctor Stephen strange." The voice said. "Dr.Strange?" Cade responded discombobulated. "That's me." Stephen replied.

A man came flying through a wall.A man who looked the same age as Cade and same height  with a headdress of a bear walked through the broken wall into the examiner's room, it was Arkadios. "Where is she?" He enquired calmly. "Where's who?" Strange asked. "Where is ADRASTEIA?!?!"He yelled. "You!" He looked at Ambrosia and charged at her. Cade pushed Arkadios and he fell over. Arkadios got back up and threw Cade through a wall into the control room."TELL ME WHERE SHE IS RIGHT NOW BEFORE I LOSE WHAT LITTLE SENSE OF REASON I HAVE LEFT!!!!"Veins began to show everywhere on his body." Dr Strange stepped in and used his ability to restrain the lost berserker. Arkadios let out a low grunt."Release me!" He demanded. Ambrosia approached him."Arkadios look at me, I need you to caln down, please you're going to kill someone." She persuaded him.

"I take no orders from you woman!" He yelled. She softly put her hands on his face and stroked his cheeks. "I just want to know where Adrasteia is." He said calmy. "I'm pretty sure that she was killed by Loki in battle many years ago." Dr Strange responded as he released him. Arkadios fell to his knees. "I swear one day I'll kill him" He said. "Hell can bare no rage like a God's vengeance." Dr Strange muttered.