[ 0 ]

"how a stranger can be so special sometime"

; date started 20 march 2018; date ended —; writer goldenkookaine; cover by makxnae

; date ended —
; writer goldenkookaine
; cover by makxnae

"—author's point of view

ahn wina, met a boy everyday at the park ever since the day where she ran away from home at the age of seven. it wasn't a serious running away from home though. just a few hours away from her house.

the boy was somehow special to her since they met because ever since that day, they tend to meet more and he's always there to comfort her whenever she's down. their meeting place is either at the park or at the cat cafe. wina didn't really understand why he's always there for her. she didn't even know anything about his information, he too don't know anything about wina.

wina started having some kind of feeling towards him. she couldn't really tell what that special feeling is. but as she grows up, she knew it was love that she've kept for five years towards him.

but she decided to throw that feeling called "love" towards him because he's probably not interested in her. he might have someone in his head right now.

and since she moved to seoul in her age of fourteen, it's a little easier to forget about him. in her thought.

but a miracle can turn everything upside down.

warning // this book have some matured content and it's not based on a true story. read at your own risk
— author —