((-26-))

Jimin's P.O.V.

-

I opened my eyes, blinded, by the horizon, peaking through the curtains. I rubbed my eyes, tiredly, feeling a familiar arm, bandage around my waist, that, gradually pulled me closer. I sighed, happily, smiling.

My eyes were barely open, yet, in my head, I could imagine, the beauty, that glittered, on his face. I glanced up at the clock: 5:56 am.

"Almost time," I said, in my head, echoing through the blue walls of my mind.

I held his hands, that wrapped around me, turning my body to face him. His messy hair, that hit the rising sun, perfectly. His face, as it squishes, against the pillow. "He's beautiful," I whispered. I stared at him, like a sunset, never wanting to leave my gaze from his beauty.

I giggled and smiled, again.

-

Yoongi's P.O.V.

-

I felt small movement, shifting, as well as, the sound of faint giggling, next to me. I peeked open one eye, seeing a familiar face. I groaned in annoyance.

Small arms, began to wrap around me, feeling a head, rest on my chest. He held me tight, as I held him, tighter.

"Jiminnie," I spoke, tiredly. I dug my face into his hair, sneaking a small sniff of his cologne, left over from, yesterday. It was like a new world.

I opened my eyes, finally. I saw a familiar face. "Jimin," I spoke to myself.

He had fallen back asleep. I smiled, as his grip on me, went limp. I pushed back strands of hair, revealing his perfect features. That perfectly hit the horizon sun. His face looked like a calico cat.