The meeting

"MIN CHANYEOL, WAKE UP YOU BABO, YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" My little sister, Min Young screeches as she barges in my room, shaking me like crazy. 

"Okay, okay Young, I am awake." I groan while dragging myself to the bathroom. Surprisingly I was able to take a shower, put my school uniform on, apply a small layer of makeup, brush my hair, and eat breakfast in 20 minutes. While slipping on the tile, I put my shoes on. 

"Bye Omma, bye Appa, bye Min Young." I say while opening the door and leaving the gate. My brown hair brushes againest my chest and my hazel eyes shine. The early sun greet the world as the happily listen to Boy In Luv made by the group of boys in our school. They are called BTS, consisting of 7 members; Kim Namjoon(Rap monster), Min Yoongi(Suga), Jeon Jungkook, Jung Hoseok(J-Hope), Park Jimin, Kim Seokjin(Jin), and ah, Kim Taehyung(V). I have always dreamed of actually becoming friends with them and maybe becoming something more than friends with V, but that will never happen since they are so popular and I am, well, nothing.

In the distance, I notice the big school. My school is 4 floors, the walls are beige, there is a swimming pool, a small store, and restaurants that are supposed to be our "cafeteria". The school is a private school and costs a lot of money to attend, good thing that my dad is an actor and my mom is a doctor, so I can go to the school.

"Chanyeol come over here," I run to my best friends, Lee Soomi,  Kang Jisu, and Kyun Mina.

"We just saw your boyfriend over there," Mina teases. 

"If only he was," I reply with a grin. Have I forgot to mention that we are all 16, including the BTS members. I look over Jisu's shoulder, just in time to see a crowd surround BTS as they start to dance and perform. We start to clap and cheer them on. After performing, everyone clapped and started to make room from while they walked past us. V accidentally bumps into me, causing my books to drop on the ground.

"Oh I am so sorry, let me help you." While grabbing my books at the same time, our hands accidentally touch, causing both of our faces to turn into a bright red. 

"What's your name?" V asks me after giving my books back. 

"M-Min Ch-Chanyeol," I stutter, surprised that Taehyung actually is talking to me. 

"Well Min Chanyeol, just call me Oppa." He grins as he runs to catch up with the other members. Soomi, Jisu, and Mina run up to me fangirling. 

"I SWEAR HE LIKES YOU, HE JUST FLIRTED WITH YOU!" Mina screeches. She has such a loud, and brave personality. 

"Aww it was so cute when his hand touched yours," Jisu whispers, unlike Mina, she has a quiet and calm personality. 

"Shh both of you," Soomi scolds them.  She is the mom of the group. 

"It doesn't matter, he probably flirts with everyone." I try to sound like I don't care, but on the inside I was dancing, screeching, and laughing. The bell rings and the 4 of us split up to go to our classes. 

"BYE SEE YOU GUYS LATER!" I yell as I run to science while trying to hide a huge smile. Maybe we can become more than friends.